Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Want an emotional support badger. When he attacks people at will I'm gonna say "yup it's great isn't, that's the motional support of it" and laugh. Walk off mumbling "did you see him tear the shit out of that soy boy, it was grand. Feel better already".

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Quaid

Trump's Staff
God damn this thread makes me realize how much I hate fucking dogs and their owners.

Dogs are utility animals, and should be illegal everywhere that other utility animals (ex. sheep, goats, roosters) are illegal.

• 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
God damn this thread makes me realize how much I hate fucking dogs and their owners.
Since its currently not possible to like a post, I'll reply and say +1

I think about it this way. I don't dislike dogs, they're cute. Sincerely. Outdoor dogs are pretty great. I just hate anything that
1. shits on my yard
2. eats shit and vomit
3. then proceeds to lick me
4. chews up anything that happens to fall on the floor
5. smells like a wet piece of unwashed ass
6. rubs its ass on the carpet when it itches
7. sheds disgusting hair everywhere
8. sheds dander everywhere so that anyone with a pet allergy is miserable
9. barks aggressively in my presence and expects not to get a boot to the face

Show me a dog that never does anything on this list and its a dog that should be allowed indoors.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Since its currently not possible to like a post, I'll reply and say +1

I think about it this way. I don't dislike dogs, they're cute. Sincerely. Outdoor dogs are pretty great. I just hate anything that
1. shits on my yard
2. eats shit and vomit
3. then proceeds to lick me
4. chews up anything that happens to fall on the floor
5. smells like a wet piece of unwashed ass
6. rubs its ass on the carpet when it itches
7. sheds disgusting hair everywhere
8. sheds dander everywhere so that anyone with a pet allergy is miserable
9. barks aggressively in my presence and expects not to get a boot to the face

Show me a dog that never does anything on this list and its a dog that should be allowed indoors.
So you're saying you also hate Indians?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

All this thread has proven is this board is infested with fucking dog hating communists

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
On topic: pit bull/chihuahua mix in my neighborhood

Combining the high strung nature of a chihuahua with the muscle of a pit, what could possibly go wrong?

• 3Worf
  • 2WTF
Reactions: 4 users

Gask

On topic: pit bull/chihuahua mix in my neighborhood

Combining the high strung nature of a chihuahua with the muscle of a pit, what could possibly go wrong?
My God... how could anyone believe that such a beast might be contained by such puny metal bars? The fools!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
owned dogs for 20 years, once in a while i see a cute dog and start to think about getting one again, but then i see their destruction and the amount of hair they leave around a home and on dog owners clothes, then the fact they need to go out to take a shit/piss a few times every day and at the most inopportune times. then i remember why dont own one anymore. i dont hate dogs, love them actually. i'm just not ready for all that comes with owning one anymore.

• 1Like

Borzak

Two pit bulls were being quarantined for a bite earlier this month, and their owner, 33-year-old Johana Villafane, came to play with the dogs.

Employees at the animal hospital realized they hadn't seen Villafane in a while, so they went to check on her.
When they went out back, they saw her bleeding on the ground and being attacked by the two dogs.
The employees called 911, and when officers got there, police say the two dogs were still attacking Villafane.
First responders were unable to get to her, so officers shot and killed the dogs.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The employees called 911, and when officers got there, police say the two dogs were still attacking Villafane.

I feel like her family has grounds for a massive wrongful death lawsuit against the veterinary hospital here. Even if they were Villafane's animals, they were in the custody of the hospital and they allowed an unsupervised visit with two animals that were already on a fucking bite quarantine, and then they did NOTHING while the woman was being mauled to death.

Raponchi

Frog
<Donor>

Get rid of them, all of them hairy, stinking fucking pests. Hate them and the owners whoms dogs can do no wrong. Exterminate the lot of them. Specially the ones that have obvious fighting breeds saying shit like, aaaawww my pooochi poo never hurt anyone, and he looooooves babies. Fuck that gets me going.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Salty

Gask

Get rid of them, all of them hairy, stinking fucking pests. Hate them and the owners whoms dogs can do no wrong. Exterminate the lot of them. Specially the ones that have obvious fighting breeds saying shit like, aaaawww my pooochi poo never hurt anyone, and he looooooves babies. Fuck that gets me going.

• 1Trump

Raponchi

Frog
<Donor>
you can't tell me when you see a guy in golden gym pants, chains, steroids pumping out of his ears. He does not have a fucking killer dog because it's cute. The steroid monkey freak wants to incite fear. Don't tell me other wise. It's so fucking obvious. And the old tripe, "it's the owners fault" fuck that, the dog was bred to kill. no dog handler can remove that instinct.

They are called Bulldogs because they literally could mow down a fucking ton+ bull. What will that do to our soft tissue. Fuck that, if i never see a pest (dog) again in my life i'll die happy.

And i'm anti socicial when it comes to cockroach dogs (chiguaguas) any small rat dog. I have this urge to step on it and sqatch it like a fucking cockroach it is. But i think i'll keep hat one to myself outside of this forum hahaha.

Ask yourself, why do drugdealers and posers have these dogs. It's their insecurities and penis enlarger.

And don't get me started on people letting dogs french kiss them, fuck thats repulsing, the dog spends 90 % of the day licking his fucking asshole and eating shit off the street. Sure poochie poo, come give mommy a kiss. bleeeh.

I walk a big round route around a person coming at me with a dog, just so he sees that i hate the fuvking vermin.

I hate violence, and the look of these dogs faces are the ones of misery and mutilation. Get rid of them

I feel the same of all the dogs that suffer because of selective breeding. Prime example The Pug, jesus, just put these things out of their misery.

If killing all these dogs prevents just ONE mutilation of a child because the fucking monsters instinct kicked it, it will all be worth t.

P.s : if any of this bothers you, you are one of the fucking douches.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users