Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Chow Chow is the only dog I think is particularly dangerous. I've seen them attack their owners.

My experience is that if a dog has that purple chow tongue, they're bipolar and to be avoided.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I think police dogs are wrong too. I find it hilariously it's not considered cruel or unusual punishment for have a dog attack someone.

Worthless vermin breed and even more worthless owners;

Holy fuck you see that pitbull just swing the dog around in it's mouth like a rag. Woulda gone inside grabbed the ak and cut that breed of peace up.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I think police dogs are wrong too. I find it hilariously it's not considered cruel or unusual punishment for have a dog attack someone.

Worthless vermin breed and even more worthless owners;

That little dog was dead the moment the pit grabbed it.

The dude should’ve ran to his kitchen for his sharpest blade and slit its belly open in front of its mommy.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Attack a pit bull with a knife? But I thought you guys are all terrified of them because they'll eat you alive...

When its ridiculous single-track mind has occupied its jaws with a victim, it’d be rather a simple matter to flip the thing over and gut it like a fucking lake trout on the sidewalk.

Probably way more satisfying too.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
When its ridiculous single-track mind has occupied its jaws with a victim, it’d be rather a simple matter to flip the thing over and gut it like a fucking lake trout on the sidewalk.

Probably way more satisfying too.
More balls than I. I'd prob only do 12 gauge 00 buckshot flitecontrol. Put a hole in that beast.

Siliconemelons

That vid was in NY, no guns bro- like safety.

The pit and owner would be gone by the time you got inside and got a weapon. And if the pit was no long "engaged" with your dog, or its remains and you kill it- you would be in jail.

Stupid but it is what it is

• 1WTF

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Here are two mauling.... naptime.

Full disclosure, they're half pit, half boxer. So only quasi muderdogs.

• 2Like
  • 1Barf

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Here are two mauling.... naptime.
View attachment 202726

Full disclosure, they're half pit, half boxer. So only quasi muderdogs.

Imagine taking a big sign that said “I'm a fucking moron” for a walk through your neighbourhood.

Then imagine choosing to do it twice.

Fucking wild, man.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Holy fuck what is wrong with its face? Have u had that thing checked for mange dude? Fucking disgusting.

Naw son. He got that from mauling children. When they struggle it tends to rub the fur off the muzzle. That's why he's so tired right now.

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Imagine taking a big sign that said “I'm a fucking moron” for a walk through your neighbourhood.

Then imagine choosing to do it twice.

Fucking wild, man.

Imagine being Canadian.

Then imagine thinking you're better than any American.

Fucking wild, man.

• 2Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Do not tell members to kill themselves it’s against the rules

Last edited:
  • 1Worf