Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

Raponchi

Frog
<Donor>
Just replace dogs with a race of people. Hmm...

Oh look everyone, we got a smart one over here. Dumbass

Let me guess, you are vegan ? I'd go fucking Mengele on all the dogs, make salchiche from them and push it to the south koreans, win win.

Last edited:
  • 2Cringe
Reactions: 1 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
D2nzbO2WoAAtmVK.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 7 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well to be fair to the dog haters here, children often as just as big of pest and just as dirty too. If a shitty parent let’s their child play with rando pitbulls maybe they deserve to be eaten. 8 billion people in this world with no equilibrium in sight, fuck em.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Because if you replace dog with person thats gonna result in an assault charge every single time. Its simply illogical to not hold the dog's owner accountable.

Get back to me when cops are held liable for the abuse police dogs dish out to suspects.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Get back to me when cops are held liable for the abuse police dogs dish out to suspects.
I think police dogs are wrong too. I find it hilariously it's not considered cruel or unusual punishment for have a dog attack someone.

Worthless vermin breed and even more worthless owners;

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1WTF

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I think police dogs are wrong too. I find it hilariously it's not considered cruel or unusual punishment for have a dog attack someone.

ny doesn't have strict dog lease laws, so you can't really fault the owner that much, other than she should have been aware that she is literally walking around prey.

when i walked my big chowchow and ppl saw me coming, they'd pick up their tiny ass puppies or shitty little dogs and let me walk through, was i insulted? no, they were being conscientious dog owners and knew a big dog can wreck shit.

also who lets a 8year old walk a literal death machine?

but man did you see that pit attack, it was like the nature channel, walked right up to that little shit and paw'd it down

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Owner I am sure said, "he didn't mean it!!!!!" I would have killed her worthless mutt right there. Stabbed it in the fucking throat and told her to go fuck herself.

Stupid fucking skank owner.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
naw fuck that, my old best friend was a real breed of war chow chow
c385a46ea15b388a04f2c61cae8a62db.png
Chow Chow is the only dog I think is particularly dangerous. I've seen them attack their owners.

• 1Solidarity

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/

Love it though because bringing this up is an easy win against claims of altruistic government.

I bet if they tested an automated federal prison, with servo-dogs, that the only resistance would be against shock-collaring the dogs.
Attacking people with drones and dogs? ✅
Jolting cyber_pack_13 off of a guy? :emoji_anger: We live in a society!

• 2Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Chow Chow is the only dog I think is particularly dangerous. I've seen them attack their owners.

Pitbulls are dangerous. They kill vastly more people than any other breed if you go by the raw statistics. In my personal experience, 3 of the 4 damaging dog confrontations I've seen were done by pits. One was possibly fatal for the receiving dog. I do not trust the vast majority of pitbulls in the open dog play areas unless they have a shock collar on and a dilligent owner.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Pitbulls are dangerous. They kill vastly more people than any other breed if you go by the raw statistics. In my personal experience, 3 of the 4 damaging dog confrontations I've seen were done by pits. One was possibly fatal for the receiving dog. I do not trust the vast majority of pitbulls in the open dog play areas unless they have a shock collar on and a dilligent owner.
Is that why you want to fuck them? Because you like bad boys?

• 1Picard