Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

Siliconemelons

As stated above, the ADA laws are moronic- and sadly there are going to have to be tons more of these issues and massive lawsuits to the point that the government gets in shit paying out billions.

You can only ask like 1 or 2 questions legally, and the owner just has to say "yes" - again this goes back to HIPPA laws, you know- the ones put in place to stop AIDS shaming the gays?

The laws that now get people eaten by "support dogs" and mental case lunatics pass gun bg chacks.

Enjoy it shitlibs, it IS if your own making.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I've had dogs all my life and I've trained them well, never had a problem with anyone. I've never owned a pit bull nor have I ever wanted to. I was originally talking about a leashed dog but it's wrong that you had to go through all of that, it sounds like someone could've easily been hurt. I'm not sure what the laws are like there but could someone have shot the animals for running amuck on their property?

Sure. It was Florida. But you'd need to be home and not at work to do that. Asshole's dogs break out in the middle of the day and go about murdering neighborhood pets, breaking fences and other things. Welp, what can you do amirite? I guess shit happens hyuk hyuk.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
As stated above, the ADA laws are moronic- and sadly there are going to have to be tons more of these issues and massive lawsuits to the point that the government gets in shit paying out billions.

You can only ask like 1 or 2 questions legally, and the owner just has to say "yes" - again this goes back to HIPPA laws, you know- the ones put in place to stop AIDS shaming the gays?

The laws that now get people eaten by "support dogs" and mental case lunatics pass gun bg chacks.

Enjoy it shitlibs, it IS if your own making.

fucking assholes
Buy Holographic Service Dog ID Card / Badge Assistance Animal Ada Tag 0 Red online | eBay
theres a business of printing fake service dog ID's
s-l640.jpg

they even holograms, holy shit
s-l640.jpg

• 2WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This year, 1 attack a week, overwhelmingly from pitbulls
e071a2a8efa98054ee15a8dd9393cd97.png

WTF is with ppl owning a pack of 6 or 7 dogs?

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I'm going to take the other route.

If a dog smells your fear, sees you as prey, and you can't defend yourself from it, you deserve to get culled.

If you aren't watching your kids, that's the good God Darwin at work.

We need less punishment for the owners. They are doing God s work

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
God damn this thread makes me realize how much I hate fucking dogs and their owners.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Jesus dude. That's more hate than you have for politicians committing treason.

Show me on the doll where the dog touched you.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Yeah some people in here just seem to really hate dogs in general, it's a shame.

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah some people in here just seem to really hate dogs in general, it's a shame.

Pretty sure it has to do with every single dog in my living area in the past 15 years has been shitty, torn up my shit, etc. I've had roommates with shitty dogs that tore up my stuff, neighbors with shitty dogs that tore up my stuff and bit me, neighbors that had dogs that killed other neighborhood pets like I said. With zero recourse to any of it other than having it out with the owner and then the owner doing nothing about it.

So I've pretty much fucked off when it comes to dogs. I don't mind my father's dog but I have zero patience of any kind for shitty mutts. They get a boot to the face immediately.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Pretty sure it has to do with every single dog in my living area in the past 15 years has been shitty, torn up my shit, etc. I've had roommates with shitty dogs that tore up my stuff, neighbors with shitty dogs that tore up my stuff and bit me, neighbors that had dogs that killed other neighborhood pets like I said. With zero recourse to any of it other than having it out with the owner and then the owner doing nothing about it.

So I've pretty much fucked off when it comes to dogs. I don't mind my father's dog but I have zero patience of any kind for shitty mutts. They get a boot to the face immediately.

So basically you are close to a bunch of retards, and blame dogs for the lack of education their retard owners give them? Sounds like you want to outlaw guns next.

I walked a berner sennen on a crowded beach when I was 14, never had issues. Felt like I was walking a bear.

You don't have to be physically superior to a dog to have authority over it. People bad at educating dogs rely on being so, which means the dog is potentially going to grab its chance when it sees one.

• 1Like
  • 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So basically you are close to a bunch of retards, and blame dogs for the lack of education their retard owners give them? Sounds like you want to outlaw guns next.

I walked a berner sennen on a crowded beach when I was 14, never had issues. Felt like I was walking a bear.

You don't have to be physically superior to a dog to have authority over it. People bad at educating dogs rely on being so, which means the dog is potentially going to grab its chance when it sees one.

When did I say ban them? I just don't tolerate them personally.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Glad you didn't deny disliking them because the dog owners you know are retards.

Personally I dislike retards and their friends.

Siliconemelons

They are like kids, if you discipline them when young - its much better when they are older.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Why it is so hard for people to put their fucking pets in a goddamn crate while going through the airport? I am pretty sure Rover can survive the next 4 hours in a cage while flying through the fucking air.

On one hand I hate social media and feel it's one of the worst things that has ever happened to humanity.

On the other hand every time these morons film themselves doing crimes and get fucked for it you can't help but smile. It's like when these rich people get audited because their stupid fucking children post all the wealth on instragram as shit. Goddamn does our world need a purge.

• 1Like