Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

Haus

<Silver Donator>
he already paid a previous fine cuz they got out,

this time they got out by chewing threw the fucking back door

CHEWED THROUGH A DOOR!!!

This isn't a Pit Bull thing. I had a wire terrier mix once that got pissed off enough at my ex (who was locking her in the bathroom while she , how shall we say, did things I would later kick her out for). She managed to claw and chew through a door, as well as rip up the tile in front of the door and actually dig into the concrete slab floor. Later said Terrier mix would chew the crotches out of all of aforementioned Ex's underwear. I got rid of the ex, kept the terrier who lived to the ripe old age of 19.

Pic of the best of girls...

I also had a black lab mix who essentially ate 1/3 of a loveseat once... including the wooden frame of it. SHe was pooping little bit of wood and foam chunks for a week.

Aforementioned terrier and black lab after they eviscerated one of their dog beds to liberate it's "floof"....

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
When deputies and animal control showed up to round the dogs up, they attacked again forcing officers to shoot bean bags at the animals.

:emoji_thinking:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

Some moron at the mall with his pit bull "service animal" - sitting at the vape store kiosk checking out the new flavors while his death dog was checking out the flavors walking by... had my hand on my gun as my kids walked by.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

SeanDoe1z1

I don't know what to do with this comment^

I had to walk into my old work building from a distance (personal vehicles had to be at least 1000' away, regulation). It had an armed checkpoint and security just verifies your authorization to be there. Honestly those guy's weapons probably didn't even have rounds in them, but every once and awhile a dog trainer (or wtf they're called) would be on duty. Those dogs would lock onto me the second I would drive into view and never deviate. You get a primal instinct going on when shit like that happens. Never flinches, never blink...just always staring at your throat

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Some moron at the mall with his pit bull "service animal" - sitting at the vape store kiosk checking out the new flavors while his death dog was checking out the flavors walking by... had my hand on my gun as my kids walked by.

I hope in this case gun means penis. Otherwise that was a completely unreasonable response.

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 2 users

Siliconemelons

Nope, gotta be ready to blow up the breed of peace when it randomly decides to try and eat a human while their pathetic owners stand by yelling "BUT HES A GOOD BOY, DAT PUPPY DINDUMUFFIN!"

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
Our nextdoor neighbor is an old lady 70+ that has fostered over 40 children over the last 45 years, with some of her own kids along the way. For the last 3 years, she has had 4 (recently 5) dogs living with her, some belonging to god knows who, some hers. 2 pits 2 chihuahuas and another little dog that we rarely see, some kinda mutt.

Xena is a larger brindle pit probably 7-8 years old. She had puppies about a year ago, they gave away all but 1. The kept pup is called Junior, full pit. Wife and myself had gotten used to putting Xena back in their backyard or knocking on her door to tell her the dogs were out. Generally the 4 older pups would just sniff around and stay near the yard. These dogs escape the yard/house multiple times a week. Typical trashy situation in an otherwise nice neighborhood. As soon as Junior got old enough to join the adventures, Xena's behavior changed drastically.

Recently when they'd escape, Xena would engage you head on barking with that tail/body wag that is aggressive. Hard to explain the movements but it's a noticeable change from normal happy pup to asshole pup. Once, she came into our yard just as we were getting home from some kid thing. 6 and 4 yrs old at the time, my kids were nearly in my garage and this dog charged at us barking. I stood my ground and told her no, she backed down. I only tell this to describe the escalation in behavior.

Couple months ago Xena charged the neighbor on her other side and dude filmed it. Same aggressive bark and wag. He posts the vid on Facebook and it gets some attention; an old lady was mauled to death by pits across our town a month or two prior. Police chief contacts dude on Facebook and they start texting and emailing about this dog situation. Chief says without saying, shoot the fuckin dog.

Neighbor dude uses the video as evidence and does some civil procedure to get the city to do a behavioral evaluation for a week on this dog, they send me a certified letter they are doing this. The city then sends me another certified letter about 10 days later that they deem the dog DANGEROUS. They literally put that one word in all caps in the letter, ha. She now has to buy some expensive dangerous animal insurance and prove she secured the location so Xena could not escape.

So she buys the insurance (so she tells us) and gets one of her foster kids to help fix up the fence and front door and all sorts of shit. OK, victory! The dog isn't allowed to be outside without a muzzle and never off a leash when not fenced in.

This is up to about a month ago. In the last month, Junior has escaped a bunch of times and chased multiple pedestrians, finally culminating in him biting a lady who pressed charges. Animal control nabbed Junior before he got back in the house, so our grand city decided quickly to end that dog's days, he ded.

Xena escaped about a week ago. Chased a 3 year old across his yard, the dad had to pick the kid up and toss him in a truck bed. 911 was called, but the way the law works here (TX) the police can't do shit unless someone is bleeding or an animal was attacked (fuckin farm laws make it so I can shoot the dog in my yard if it is attacking a pet or chicken or whatever, but if I shoot it when it is attacking my children or me, it is technically breaking the law.) So animal control comes out again after the dogs have already gone home, and neighbor won't answer the door for anyone. She knows what will happen if she does, Xena's toast.

Late Sunday, one of the animal control guys knocked on my door and wanted to get some pics of neighbors backyard. He tells me they're going for a search and seizure warrant on Xena "this week."

Yesterday, fully kitted out raid of sherriff's deputies and detectives lol! They took Xena away and stood talking with neighbor lady for about 20 mins. Apparently there has been so much shit happen at this woman's house involving city resources (lots of police visits) that it came across the human endangerment unit's desk and they'd had enough.

If these two dogs in this story were another breed, I don't believe for a second they would have been that aggressive, even with the same shitty humans involved.

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1WTF

Siliconemelons

Yeah if it was a mean pug or pom... duh, they can't just kill kids... But pits...yeah... ofc the story would be different if little old lady's little pissant dog got out and ran around and the 3yr old could just kick it.

• 1Picard
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Recently when they'd escape, Xena would engage you head on barking with that tail/body wag that is aggressive. Hard to explain the movements but it's a noticeable change from normal happy pup to asshole pup. Once, she came into our yard just as we were getting home from some kid thing. 6 and 4 yrs old at the time, my kids were nearly in my garage and this dog charged at us barking. I stood my ground and told her no, she backed down. I only tell this to describe the escalation in behavior.
no one would give two shits if it was 5 taco bell dogs, sure you might from all the yap yap yap noise

you're talking about the same fucking tail this pit mix gave when it saw the fucking child as prey

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If these two dogs in this story were another breed, I don't believe for a second they would have been that aggressive, even with the same shitty humans involved.

The entire terrier group of dogs is known for aggression issues, but jack russells and yorkies aren't known for mauling people to death.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
149CEBA6-F608-4F01-A020-FE94DF52BFF7.jpeg

Walked this guy with Wag app yesterday. A little energetic at the beginning but quickly mellowed out

I still maintain that the danger in the breed lies with what they’re capable of if not properly trained and not that the breed is inherently unstable

Often times the owners like the image of having a “tough dog” and don’t properly care for it or even attempt to train it

I’ve never even personally known anyone who was bitten by a pit, let alone attacked by one

Growing up, I’ve known two kids that were mauled: one was by a Rottweiler and the other by an Akita

I myself have ever only been attacked by a a freakin’ Labrador Retriever

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
no one would give two shits if it was 5 taco bell dogs, sure you might from all the yap yap yap noise

you're talking about the same fucking tail this pit mix gave when it saw the fucking child as prey

Haha, the cat chasing the dog off is hilarious.

• 3Like