Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
We know it was a pit bull because if it wasn't, the headline would have been, "Border Collie heroically saves 6 yr old from black neighbor."

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
At least that one might actually be a pit.

You can tell because the damage it did didn't take 2 staples and a bandage around a couple fingers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande

140.gif

• 3Dislike
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I dont know why it's even a question from the article that these 2 pits should get a nap. I'm not quite to the kill all the pits phase, but these ones have already clearly been ruined by prior owners.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
I dont know why it's even a question from the article that these 2 pits should get a nap. I'm not quite to the kill all the pits phase, but these ones have already clearly been ruined by prior owners.
Sounds like they're being used to acquire public funds. They dindu nuffin, we jus needs mo money.

A vibrant democracy.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
A neighbor just posted that their 3 month old pit escaped. Should I post a message saying "Thanks for the warning, we'll take care of him quickly if we see him"?

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Siliconemelons

Yes

someone posted some video of a mama bear and 2 cubs "playing on a porch in NC" I was like "those three are lucky they are not laying in front of a fireplace" and boy oh boy did people get bent out of shape.

• 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande

Article is talking about alligators and then they throw in a fucking quote about crocodiles? Maximum rustle.

The agency has warned: "Animals that resemble their natural prey, such as dogs and cats, are more susceptible to being bitten by crocodiles when in or near the water. Do not allow pets to swim, exercise, or drink in water that may contain crocodiles as they resemble natural prey items of crocodiles. Always keep pets at a safe distance from the water."

• 1Rustled