Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Had a Chow a long time ago that got into a fight with a Doberman. Owner of the Doberman got stupid and tried to pry the mouth off my dog(His hair really). He got bit of course and the Doberman reattached. I told the guy to grab the collar and be ready to pull his Doberman off my dog. I then squeezed the Doberman's balls. Doberman let go and the owner was able to pull him back. Sometimes it is the simple things that work best.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Had a Chow a long time ago that got into a fight with a Doberman. Owner of the Doberman got stupid and tried to pry the mouth off my dog(His hair really). He got bit of course and the Doberman reattached. I told the guy to grab the collar and be ready to pull his Doberman off my dog. I then squeezed the Doberman's balls. Doberman let go and the owner was able to pull him back. Sometimes it is the simple things that work best.

I've read about this fetish.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Yeah that's heart breaking...

I've realized the past few weeks my dog could literally kill my son by just playing with him.

Airisch

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1619988434643.png

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
LachiusTZ LachiusTZ don't think you ever posted pics of your mastiffs. Should be pretty huge puppy to barely adults now right?

Edit went and found in the other thread.

Last edited:

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
We had to put down our pit mix last week. Proo buddy got so old and stiff he could barely walk. He didn't get up for dinner and we knew that was it. He was really old though. Like 14 or 15.

• 2Thoughts & Prayers

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Mom offered to look after 2 pit bulls for friend. The dogs proceed to kill her 7 year old daughter.

Apparently now the owners are suing to get the dogs back. The fuck, if I somehow had a dog that managed to kill a little girl, I’d ask for it back too, so I could let the family finish it themselves, Wergild or what the fuck ever.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Holy shit

The Town of Garner is threatening to euthanize (i.e. kill) the Plaintiffs' support animals,

These fucks labeled these monsters as support dogs

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

According to Phoenix police, 77-year-old Maria Eliza Sebastian Ruiz was on her front porch on Sixth Street near Broadway Road when four Staffordshire terrier mix dogs attacked her without being provoked. She was taken to the hospital where she died.

Ghetto fucking trash keeping 4 pitbulls in their shanty fucking house.

• 1Rustled

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
These fucks labeled these monsters as support dogs

There was a reality show where they were giving pit bulls to veterans as PTSD support animals. Can't remember the name but I watched one episode. It's possible that a pit is a service animal.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Fucking, if you're going to own a violent breed then at least be able to suppress its violence with your own violence, fucks sake, 100 lbs girls walking around with garbage beasts, video shoulda ended with it on the ground brained

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Rustled
  • 1RAGE
Reactions: 2 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Why the fuck did nobody help that dog?

Jfc just beat the fuck out of the pit at that point. Soccer kick it's balls.

That was hard to watch, the golden was obviously looking at those people for help.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Why the fuck did nobody help that dog?

Jfc just beat the fuck out of the pit at that point. Soccer kick it's balls.

That was hard to watch, the golden was obviously looking at those people for help.

Its a good analogy of how the cattle look to the Gov for help

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Fucking, if you're going to own a violent breed then at least be able to suppress its violence with your own violence, fucks sake, 100 lbs girls walking around with garbage beasts, video shoulda ended with it on the ground brained
found one in the comments

• 1Solidarity