Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Horse carriages are slavery.

That noble pit was trying to free the enslaved horse.

On a side note, my boerboel is 6.5 months old, 110 pounds, and able to get his paws over 9 ft up when jumping.

This thing is a fucking freak.
Update

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Anyone got that femtard they are/used to be friends with, who is a Chadcel and constantly posting about how much they love their pit bull and all kinds of propaganda promoting them being good with kids etc
Anyone who has a pitbull, that they don't exclusively use to fight, I immediately evaluate as retarded and don't interact with.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Nanny dog mauls 12 kids at a school:

Nanny dog? How was that a nanny dog?

Anyone who has a pitbull, that they don't exclusively use to fight, I immediately evaluate as retarded and don't interact with.

You don't require proof do you? If not then I have 2 because they're better than body pillows. Now stop interacting with me.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I looked at the article and the thing that stood out was this picture. Fucking Ouch.

1656202056952.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
She had me when she told me we should copy progressive nations like canada. I don't think that's real though because she would be a psychopath if she was really doing that. Hurting animals is often where they start.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I have two pitties, my oldest (9) had some swelling going on that wouldn't go away. Took her in to the university med hospital and she was diagnosed with lymphoma. She just had her 3rd round of chemo and the doctors tell us we should be pretty optimistic, we caught it early.

• 2Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Another breed of peace incident:

That's from 2015 and the owner of the dogs died last year.

People are shitting on her obituary page after that reddit post. lol

pb1.png

• 2Like

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
That's from 2015 and the owner of the dogs died last year.

People are shitting on her obituary page after that reddit post. lol

View attachment 420304
The guy with a small child walking around like it's a fucking exhibit at a museum or something makes that unwatchable. Also, thank goodness no one was armed or the breed of peace might have lost 2 members that day.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
What’s the isssue?
A woman wholly unprepared to deal with an often violent and deadly animal? If youre seeking the advice/help of the retards and simps on imgur on what to do with a dog, you shouldnt have a dog let alone a pitbull.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
“Often” is a relative term, and we don’t know who this person is. We don’t know her background, and for all we know she’s involved in rescues and she’s posting on her social media to future spread the info this dog will need a home.

You’re operating without a lot of information. As someone who volunteers about 15hours a week to my local animal rescue and shelter, this isn’t uncommon nor is it surprising to see posts like these as those people have very large networks for just this sort of thing. If she knows what she’s doing, it’s fine.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
A woman wholly unprepared to deal with an often violent and deadly animal? If youre seeking the advice/help of the retards and simps on imgur on what to do with a dog, you shouldnt have a dog let alone a pitbull.
sounds like a plea for $$$

*edit yup

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Is there a link to her onlyfans? I might be willing to help her out.

If she gets her face mauled off it will be because of the turkey bacon. Mark my words.