PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
The game honestly feels pretty good right now. Good frames, very little desync, solid loot. I've been enjoying it

I would agree.

Three years later they're even figuring out how sell skins. The Season Pass is still garbage, but eventually even blind squirrels find a nut.

Last edited:

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Uzi with the reddot is something I've asked since the beginning; and I have never been so happy.

Just peppering kids all day.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Uzi with the reddot is something I've asked since the beginning; and I have never been so happy.

Just peppering kids all day.

It was amazing before if you could aim with it, now it's like cheating.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, I know; but I just couldn't stand it beyond like 20 or 30m.. Ironsights was just trash. It wasn't about aim, just more versatility; now i'm just poking people at 50m+ and watching them be confused as fuck.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Random thought

They fixed the fire rate tied to fps issue I believe in this last patch. I think ti's actually significant. I can't recall any times recent where I had a gunfight and felt like the gun was wildly out of wack.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
For the first time in a few years the game is enjoyable again. Other than shitty first circles change I'm having a really good time.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
So it sounds like this is worth playing again? Should I reinstall guys?

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I think the game is playing quite well. Probably one of the best states that it has been in quite some time.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
When I have teammates who aren't off looking at the pretty flowers it's quite enjoyable.

Really II just need a good duo partner that I can play with all the time, then I'd be in heaven

• 1Solidarity

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
The heartbreak on not sealing this win is fucking huge

1565321252452.png