Pope Benedict XVI resigns

Falmer_sl

shitlord
Benedict gets some cool points for being in Hitleryugend, but Jan Pawel II was a way better pope. He understood the importance of spreading faith to the young people by participating in activities they typically enjoy, such as sports, dancing and music.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And there will likely be no new news on this until the end of the month when the College of Cardinals is assembled to elect a new pope anyways.
Don't need news to fill up a news site. Today, the whole front page of my news site is wikipedia copypasta about his life.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
They didn't have donation baskets in any of the churches you may have visited in your life?

In the middle ages they took a 10% tithe but it's FTP now, of course you have to pay for every service you want (wedding,baptism ect ect)

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I think that, according to the Catholic faith, the only acceptable method of birth control is conception.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I guess this happened yesterday after the pope's announcement. St. Peters Basilica for anyone wondering.

hKSmCUe.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
They didn't have donation baskets in any of the churches you may have visited in your life?

In the middle ages they took a 10% tithe but it's FTP now, of course you have to pay for every service you want (wedding,baptism ect ect)
Yeah it's FTP now.

iannis

Musty Nester
That's why the old Pope has to have his head chopped off by the new Pope.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

spronk

FPS noob
are these really the candidates for next El Papa? asian dude looks pretty awesome and happy

iVDQsfT.png