Pope Benedict XVI resigns

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
KzfK75w.jpg

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
If Benedict died from AIDS he caught when sodomizing a small African boy would the public ever find out about it?

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I don't like Pope Palpatine, but this is just brutal:

A POLISH cardinal caused a stir in the Vatican yesterday with remarks in a radio interview that appeared to criticise Pope Benedict XVI's decision to resign.

Cardinal Stanislaw Dziwisz of Cracow, secretary to the late Pope John Paul II, was quoted as saying that Benedict's predecessor had decided to remain Pope while dying an agonising death from Parkinson's because"you don't get down from the Cross".
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1226577099316

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Leave it to the church to think keeping people with mental deficiencies in charge is a good thing.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Mormons would never tolerate a cardinal type talking shit about the man in charge.

Mormons > cathylicks

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Isn't there some prophecy that says that this next pope will be Italian / Roman and will be the last one before Armageddon?

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i think that no black,asian or young (under 65) will be the new pope.
my bet goes to the brazilian cardinal

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I guess the question is, in what part of the world are the Cardinals the least rapey?

Xeldar

Silver Squire
It aint rape. It's Jesus and the Two Disciples spreading the Holy Ghost through sulfurous pits of Hell.

envisiontees_pope_bracket.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Do retired popes have to live out their remaining days with the dosh khaleen in Vaes Dothrak?

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
"The good thing about the pope dying is that for a few weeks there isn't anyone on earth that claims to be infallible." Summarizing Christopher Hitchens Quote

That being said, I vote for the Asian looking one. Top row, second one from right on spronks post.