Preacher

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Hosting Genesis has been progressively going to his head pretty much all season.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Yes, but this was more about his missing soul piece. They went out of their way to make him extra dickish and show him as worn out.

• 1Like

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
No, the idea is that the Word only allows for the literal meaning. Your intent is not transferred. Quincannon's Word didn't wear off he never understood God as the Christian God. Not once. This is why it confused Jesse.
so.. I was trying to avoid using info from outside the show, but I assure you the command wears off. If it didn't, he's basically killed most of the people he's used it on so far. Telling someone 'dont move' and they never move again, is basically a slow and painful death.

• 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought Cassidy got a good scene this time, pretty touching.

Could Jesse have commanded the Saint of Killers to "go to Hell and retrieve Eugene" and would it have worked?

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
so.. I was trying to avoid using info from outside the show, but I assure you the command wears off. If it didn't, he's basically killed most of the people he's used it on so far. Telling someone 'dont move' and they never move again, is basically a slow and painful death.

He made a guy count sand for like a year in the comic. All the guys he said, "don't move" to so far have been killed off by something else.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Those dudes he told to get lost will literally get lost and probably die from exposure/starvation/being eaten by gators/etc lol

Comic-con trailer spoiler

There is a scene where the SoK is talking with that Warden woman in hell and being told "he" wants to see SoK (presumably Lucifer), so it sounds like SoK ends up in hell somehow.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
So, Herr Starr finally made his appearance. Fuck yeah!

All things said I am OK with them concatenating most of his history. All you really need to know is that he is a Nazi bastard from hell that gives zero fucks, albeit in a different way than the Saint of Killers.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Man they hit a homerun with Herr Starr. Hilarious and terrifying.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The adventures of Hitler and Eugene are coming! This is going to be great!

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Damn was hoping we were gonna see Tulip and Jesse get into it this episode.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
They need to get back to Hitler and Eugene.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This show is so good.

Saint of Killers gonna fuck shit up. Bet they extracted his soul so Genesis won't work.

• 1Like

Cybsled

It is cable, not broadcast, so they can get away with more.

• 1Like

Goatface

don't know real this info is...

‘Preacher’ has most-likely been renewed for a highly-anticipated third season by AMC. Though the network is yet to make it official, files have been submitted for the unmissable drama to start shooting again early next year.

Preacher Season 3 production is slated to begin early 2018, for a summer 2018 release. The new season would be shot on an estimated budget of $70 million, up slightly from the $67 million estimated for the 13-episode Season 2, the state filing shows.

that seems really high for a show with around 1m live viewers each week

• 1Like