Preacher

Enzee

Molten Core Raider
1d 22h 2m
what's the DVR and such numbers, though? What do they call it, the +3 or +7day numbers?

I would imagine those are very high, as shows geared towards the under 35 crowd tend to be DVR'd a lot. I know I never watch it live. It's always later that night, or within a couple days.

Reactions: chthonic-anemos

Goatface

Molten Core Raider
15d 2h 34m
pretty good
it doubles the 18-49 rating and more than doubles the total numbers.
season has avg of something like
.4 18-49 and 1.1m total live
.8 and 2.3 live +7

just saying most shows with those numbers wouldn't be getting half that budget

and amc is notoriously cheap

Enzee

Molten Core Raider
1d 22h 2m
pretty good
it doubles the 18-49 rating and more than doubles the total numbers.
season has avg of something like
.4 18-49 and 1.1m total live
.8 and 2.3 live +7

just saying most shows with those numbers wouldn't be getting half that budget

and amc is notoriously cheap
Fair enough. I wonder if seth rogen and co. Have something to do with the extra budget.

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
0m
inhaled the comic after my boss kept talking about the show

skipped season 1 and went with two since i cared more about if it would be faithful to the comic

so im current with 2 and need to finish the end of season 1

i really like the hell stuff but the saint ending back there bothers me, the plot device about covering your ears to avoid the power of the word is ultra lame

i prefer how the word didn't work on foreign languages, that makes more sense to me

*i also like that humperdoo and all religious stuff is actually made the cut!

Cybsled

Blackwing Lair Raider
10d 9h 14m
I like how Eugene and Hitler have this nice moment, then once they get back to Earth, Hitler books it out of there and Eugene realizes he may have made a mistake letting Hitler come back lol

Enzee

Molten Core Raider
1d 22h 2m
I like how Eugene and Hitler have this nice moment, then once they get back to Earth, Hitler books it out of there and Eugene realizes he may have made a mistake letting Hitler come back lol
Yea, i cant imagine that was his plan (hitler) cause he had a chance to come with him like 3 times without looking suspicious and declined. But, i wonder if being on earth vs hell actually effects his mindset. Like, he was actually redeeming himself in hell and now old bad hitler is back.

Lol, imagine reading this post to someone who doesnt watch the show. My mom was gonna watch an episode and i explained to her where the story was at and she was like 'wtf is this show?!?'

TJT

Adrenaline Junkie
<Donors Crew>
I think Eugene and Hitler will continue their buddy cop adventures for awhile yet. Poor Hitler broke his leg and everything though so he wont get too far. I think the modern world is going to overwhelm him or something.

The Ferryman talking like a California bro was lol.

ham

<Donors Crew>
6h 39m
Man what an awesome show. Finally knocked out season 2, I just love the way this is made and it plays off how ridiculous the whole idea of it all is sometimes. Probably not the best show on tv right now, but it might be my favorite

Zaara

undead fetishist
6d 17h 57m
Definitely one of my favorites. Best villians, best dialogue, best characters. Only complaint is Cassidy's arc so far, guy kind of went from sword-fights and jumping out of airplanes to sad cuckold vampire guy.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
<Donors Crew>
14d 18h 37m
I agree with everything said so far. One of my favorite shows on TV at this moment. But Cassidy has been neutered after what we saw in the very first episode.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
<Donors Crew>
22d 21h 3m
I'm FINALLY getting a chance to watch season 2. I've had every episode downloaded since they aired. Woohoo. Saint of Killers is pretty badass.

atwakom

Molten Core Raider
6d 23h 38m
Kinda a switch from the comics where Grandma held all the power over him. Jody and TC are way less sadistic overall so far as well. Interested to see how this plays out.