Preacher

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
For you who have read the comics, does the search for God ever come to a satisfying resolution?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Yeah, SJW shit definitely slipped in with the MAGA-hat fellow standing with the Nazis.

Other than that I enjoyed the finale.

Although perplexed how the Saint of Killers could "kill" Asmodeus with a gun. I know, magic guns, but still.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, SJW shit definitely slipped in with the MAGA-hat fellow standing with the Nazis.

Although perplexed how the Saint of Killers could "kill" Asmodeus with a gun. I know, magic guns, but still.

Did you read the comic? Don't click that if you haven't.

His guns are the absolute incarnation of death. Nothing can withstand them. Even God can be killed by them if he is not sitting on the Throne of Eternity

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I really enjoyed this season. My eyes almost rolled out of my head at the MAGA-hat Nazi, but other than that, it was a solid finale. Was really nice to see Jessie get Genesis back.

• 2Like

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot

Yeah, hate it when conspiracy agenda takes over. Prefer it much more when it's satire.

• 1Dislike

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
The comics showed up and I have been tearing through them. I am no big comic expert but these things are incredible and now I see what you mean about changes to the show.

I thought the show was great but damn the comics are 10x as good as the tv show.

• 1Solidarity

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
What are the biggest changes? Only thing I've seen talked about here is a redo of Tulip's character to make her...well. More enabled.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Everything is out of place. There is a lot more racism related stuff. Jessie father was a Vietnam vet and a medal of honor recipient. Jody was Jessie's half brother. The God of Meat was actually a physical thing. Jessie's mom lived. Odin Quincannon had a hot and bizarre female attorney. Cassidy was not a good guy. Lots and lots of very small comic book type individual stories. Tons more stuff. Just about everything seems different.

• 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
The show is great, I'm just glad I listened to people here about how good the comics are.

• 2Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So yesterday I finally watched the last episode of Season 2. Today I watched the first of season 3. And I liked it so much that I just started the 4th ep. Damn is this show entertaining. I don't know why I never finished season 2 back when it was airing.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
And tonight I watched episodes 5 through 10. Fucking awesome season. I can't wait to see what they dream up with season 4. This show is just pure crazy. So much different than the books.