Pregnancy Thread

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Yup I did that with my second baby. My usually mid back to butt length hair was cut to my shoulders. Husband was not pleased.
I talked my wife out of doing it. She likes having long hair, but right after we had the baby, it was constantly grabbing and pulling her long hair. That's all over with now though, I'm glad she never had to get the "mom haircut"

lindz

#DDs
Wife is 35 weeks, lost her plug. Shit is about to get real.
It can still be weeks before she goes into labor. Mucus plug is an early sign for sure, but it can be hours or weeks.

Will definitely start making you feel anxious though!

opiate82

Bronze Squire
My wife's due date is tomorrow. She also lost her plug yesterday. Today she called me twice at work, first time was to ask me if the glucosamine we buy the dog has vitamin D in it or not (there were two types at Costco and she didn't know which one to buy) and the other time was because she passed me driving through town and wanted to know where I was going. She knows it's payday and I needed to drop off checks.

I told her "You realize every time you call my heart jumps up into my throat right?"

opiate82

Bronze Squire
So wife gave birth yesterday afternoon. Been a whirlwind 48 hours. Both mama and baby are happy and healthy. Wife did the whole thing all natural as well. Labor was INTENSE! but once she got to pushing only needed 30 minutes to get her out. 8lbs 4oz and 19.5" in length.

She also took to breast feeding right away and has been eating like a champ. I know usually the first 24 hours babies usually are subdued a bit but so far she has been super chill. She hasn't done hardly any crying a boob hasn't quickly fixed so far.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Glad to hear it, opiate!

Our kid is kicking regularly now, it really feels like three of us together.

lindz

#DDs
Congrats on the little girl opiate!

That is one of the benfits to natural birth, babies are so much more responsive. It was a night and day difference between the two I did with an epidural and the one I did natural. Natural baby was eating the second they laid her on my chest. Was pretty cool.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
So wife gave birth yesterday afternoon. Been a whirlwind 48 hours. Both mama and baby are happy and healthy. Wife did the whole thing all natural as well. Labor was INTENSE! but once she got to pushing only needed 30 minutes to get her out. 8lbs 4oz and 19.5" in length.

She also took to breast feeding right away and has been eating like a champ. I know usually the first 24 hours babies usually are subdued a bit but so far she has been super chill. She hasn't done hardly any crying a boob hasn't quickly fixed so far.
Hey, congrats, Dad!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wife just had an OB appointment and scheduled the C-section. New baby girl will be here September 13th! Will be 1 day shy of 39 weeks. I thought it was weird to happen on a Saturday, but it was either Saturday or Monday, and wife picked Saturday, and the hospital had a time available.

Of course my bitch mother in law, who's coming down again to stay and help with new baby, is already chiming in how Monday would have been better for her. Bitch, please. You want a free flight and trip down to spend time with your grand babies or you want to bitch about when it happens. Ugh.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Congrats on the little girl opiate!

That is one of the benfits to natural birth, babies are so much more responsive. It was a night and day difference between the two I did with an epidural and the one I did natural. Natural baby was eating the second they laid her on my chest. Was pretty cool.
Congratulations opiate!

On the feeding, meh. We had to have a c-section because after 12 hours still nothing went forward, kid ate as soon as they laid her on my wife's boobs. She had also spent the last 4 hours of that with a PDA.

Wife's period started today (tmi I know) and she's really sad by now. I keep telling her to lighten up a bit and NOT think about having a second kid, that's when it will work, but she's all clenched up and wants it to happen. She keeps calculating possible birth dates and how they coincide or do not collide with birthdays in the family (can't have two birthdays too close ohnoes!).

She really needs to get her head free but she's just not cool enough I guess :-(

On the upside there's another week of daily fucking ahead, soon.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
And EXHALE. First ultrasound this morning and we were able to see a heartbeat. That was a huge relief for my wife. We are 6 weeks and 4 days along.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
And EXHALE. First ultrasound this morning and we were able to see a heartbeat. That was a huge relief for my wife. We are 6 weeks and 4 days along.
great! I know the feeling. The first time we saw the heartbeat we thought we had a miscarriage and just got done leaving a McDonalds and an ambulance in a bloody mess and were just going through the medical procedures to ensure my wife's birthing area was clear of what was left. It was just a blood clot and our unborn child is kicking the shit out of her currently!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Guess I won't have to be in this thread for a long while. Baby born this morning by scheduled c section. Just 1 day shy of 39 weeks. Wife had gestational diabetes.

Baby and mom healthy! Baby 8lbs 12oz, 21.5 inches long!

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Congrats!
smile.png