Rate Movies You've Recently Watched.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Gaming Ghost>
What version are we talking about? The US is shit on because it's the toUS and what not. It's been a long time since watching them but I feel like the Hollywood version was better for once, both solid movies
The original with Rapace has two versions. There is a US release version that shortens the rape scene and omits the dude asking "Do you like anal sex" as he plows her and then also eliminates the shower scene afterwards where the blood washes off her down the drain.

I wasn't speaking about the US remake by Fincher. I enjoy it also. They are both good films.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Dead End - Pretty good. Ray Wise plays a great insane person. Good tension as the family goes off the rails and the Mom was great. Some real funny dialogue as well. Makes for a good horror film even outside Christmas Horror. 6.5/10

P2 - Also pretty good. Wes Bentley is a good weirdo obsessive security guard. I almost wanted him to be Adam Scott because I could see it working. Rachel Nichols is in a white Prom dress half the movie practically spilling out of the top. About on par with Dead End. Definitely would watch outside of Christmas Horror. 6.5/10

Anna and the Apocalypse - Maybe my expectations were out of line but I didn’t expect this to be so High School Musical. The songs weren’t great, the plot wasn’t great. Not sure, overall I did not enjoy it. If you went in expecting a kids movie with a little gore you may like it more. 5/10

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
The Killer. Netflix. Mmm, was hoping it would be a comedy, inner dialogue vs happenings. But alas, just a killer with a conscience cleaning up. 5/7. Meh.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Dead End - Pretty good. Ray Wise plays a great insane person. Good tension as the family goes off the rails and the Mom was great. Some real funny dialogue as well. Makes for a good horror film even outside Christmas Horror. 6.5/10

P2 - Also pretty good. Wes Bentley is a good weirdo obsessive security guard. I almost wanted him to be Adam Scott because I could see it working. Rachel Nichols is in a white Prom dress half the movie practically spilling out of the top. About on par with Dead End. Definitely would watch outside of Christmas Horror. 6.5/10

Anna and the Apocalypse - Maybe my expectations were out of line but I didn’t expect this to be so High School Musical. The songs weren’t great, the plot wasn’t great. Not sure, overall I did not enjoy it. If you went in expecting a kids movie with a little gore you may like it more. 5/10
Dead End is great. I feel like Chanur or someone here turned me onto that movie a few years ago. Ray Wise is one of my favorite actors.

P2, I honestly can't remember anything about it, but I have to agree about Rachel Nichols. I loved Continuum, and she was pretty skimpy in that shitty Conan remake with Momoa, but we need some good solid nudity from her younger years. I don't believe there is any floating around.

• 2Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Currently watching My Cousin Vinny. My only memory of this movie prior to tonight was it being on TV whilst on holiday in Florida as a kid, and my mum finding it funny.

Good movie

• 2Like

Juvarisx

Florida
Dead End is great. I feel like Chanur or someone here turned me onto that movie a few years ago. Ray Wise is one of my favorite actors.

P2, I honestly can't remember anything about it, but I have to agree about Rachel Nichols. I loved Continuum, and she was pretty skimpy in that shitty Conan remake with Momoa, but we need some good solid nudity from her younger years. I don't believe there is any floating around.

You mean these? (NSFW obviously lol)

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Gaming Ghost>
Currently watching My Cousin Vinny. My only memory of this movie prior to tonight was it being on TV whilst on holiday in Florida as a yute.

Great movie
Ftfy

joe pesci youths GIF

Sanrith Descartes

<Gaming Ghost>
Doomsday came on Max this month. Haven't seen it in years. In her prime, Rhona Mitra might have been the hottest woman on the planet.

So it's like a gamer nerds dream movie. It's got pandemics, dystopian future, cannibalism, knights on horseback, medieval combat, Mad Max-esque car chases, and more.

It's a top shelf popcorn movie. Sadly no neklid Rhona, just lots of shots of her ass clad in leather pants. 8.5/10

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Doomsday came on Max this month. Haven't seen it in years. In her prime, Rhona Mitra might have been the hottest woman on the planet.

So it's like a gamer nerds dream movie. It's got pandemics, dystopian future, cannibalism, knights on horseback, medieval combat, Mad Max-esque car chases, and more.

It's a top shelf popcorn movie. Sadly no neklid Rhona, just lots of shots of her ass clad in leather pants. 8.5/10
She was definitely ONE of the hottest women, and I love her, but when that movie came out it was during the height of Kate Beckinsale's Underworld popularity, so it felt to most of us that Doomsday had the "budget" version of Kate. Similar look, accent, action movies, etc. Don't get me wrong, that's totally unfair to Rhona, but at the time Kate was riding high and the comparisons were right there.

I should probably rewatch it though, it was fairly entertaining from what I remember.

On a different topic, I just rewatched Zathura. It is a little dated, but man that is a good wholesome movie. And it is before Kristen Stewart turned into a complete cunt. In case anyone forgot what it is:

• 2Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Gaming Ghost>
She was definitely ONE of the hottest women, and I love her, but when that movie came out it was during the height of Kate Beckinsale's Underworld popularity, so it felt to most of us that Doomsday had the "budget" version of Kate. Similar look, accent, action movies, etc. Don't get me wrong, that's totally unfair to Rhona, but at the time Kate was riding high and the comparisons were right there.

I should probably rewatch it though, it was fairly entertaining from what I remember.

On a different topic, I just rewatched Zathura. It is a little dated, but man that is a good wholesome movie. And it is before Kristen Stewart turned into a complete cunt. In case anyone forgot what it is:

Yeah I can agree with that. The two are/were quite similar. Kate is quite the amazing beauty as well.

1702916988885.png

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The one that died when she was 5?

listen asshat. There are some things that I remember - one of which is wanking over Rhona Mitra's cleavage in the Ali G movie. Another of which is the rumour that her father, a cosmetic surgeon did the operation himself.
1702925046939.png

"
1702925176677.png

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Gaming Ghost>
listen asshat. There are some things that I remember - one of which is wanking over Rhona Mitra's cleavage in the Ali G movie. Another of which is the rumour that her father, a cosmetic surgeon did the operation himself. View attachment 504772

"View attachment 504774
I totally forgot she was in the Ali G movie. She was the semi-nekkid chick that Kevin Bacon goes after in Hollow Man though. My God that rack on her.

• 2Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
listen asshat. There are some things that I remember - one of which is wanking over Rhona Mitra's cleavage in the Ali G movie. Another of which is the rumour that her father, a cosmetic surgeon did the operation himself. View attachment 504772

"View attachment 504774
Then why did you quote the post about Kate Beckinsale instead of the one about Rhona Mitra? Be a better autist.

Kate's dad died when she was 5.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Then why did you quote the post about Kate Beckinsale instead of the one about Rhona Mitra? Be a better autist.

Kate's dad died when she was 5.

are you dumb?

Yeah I can agree with that. The two are/were quite similar. Kate is quite the amazing beauty as well.

He was talking about both and put a picture of Mitra up, asshat.

I am not autistic

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
are you dumb?

He was talking about both and put a picture of Mitra up, asshat.

I am not autistic
I honestly had no idea wtf you were talking about, so I rebooted my computer and now I see the picture you are talking about. I can also see the two from Ali G and her denying her dad did her boobs that you posted now too. None of them were visible when I read it, but then my computer has been on at work for like a month without rebooting (I was on vacation two of the weeks so it just sat here), so who knows how many other pics/attachments I've missed recently.

My apologies, I was wrong. With the picture of Rhona your post makes a lot more sense now.

• 1Worf