Rate Movies You've Recently Watched.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Watched Funhouse 2021. Was surprisingly entertaining. Plus had an ending you love to hate. It is about a group of psuedo reality celebrity has beens competing for 5m in a remote house. The only way to leave is to be voted off by the internet. Unfortunately the way is usually deadly. Antagonist has a message that many might agree with. I would say 7/10 worth a watch/rental for sure. Pretty rocking set of tits in it on the Instagram thot character.

Rocking set of tits clenched it for me. Watching tonight

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Censor
9/10

As a horror fan wow I loved it. Mindfuck of a ending with great 70/80’s grindhouse horror nostalgia. I loved it. It is bad fucking ass.

Any movie that makes historical references in 2021 to I Spit On Your Grave and Cannibal Holocaust is a motherfuckin win.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Censor
9/10

As a horror fan wow I loved it. Mindfuck of a ending with great 70/80’s grindhouse horror nostalgia. I loved it. It is bad fucking ass.

Any movie that makes historical references in 2021 to I Spit On Your Grave and Cannibal Holocaust is a motherfuckin win.

Ok sounds like my kind of movie, but its not streaming like anywhere!

Just finished watching Viscous Fun, was so good I had to make a stand alone thread for it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not gonna necro the thread on it, but just watched Predestination with Ethan Hawke. It's a time travel movie that didn't suck. Worth a watch. It seems slow in the beginning because you don't have the context of the second half of the film. This to me is good filmmaking. 8/10.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
2047 Virtual Revolution. Shitty shlocky 2018 scifi movie about a murder-mystery in 2047 that shamelessly rips off Blade Runner, Ready Player One, and The Matrix but I enjoyed it for its eurotrash vibe. Has some excellent titties in a brief scene. Anyone who plays video games will enjoy this movie, saw it on amazon prime. Theres just a shit load of these kind of movies on there, and I love it. Found it while re-watching Farscape, "recommended movies", you can then just dive into a whole bunch more like it.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Gunpowder Milkshake. A really bad knock off of Kill Bill. I think Hollywood has plumb given up on trying to make a watchable movie.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Not gonna necro the thread on it, but just watched Predestination with Ethan Hawke. It's a time travel movie that didn't suck. Worth a watch. It seems slow in the beginning because you don't have the context of the second half of the film. This to me is good filmmaking. 8/10.

The book it is based off of, All You Zombies by Heinlein, is good too.

• 1Like

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Revenge - on shudder. 6/10
Typical girl gets raped and doesn't die, revenge time movie.
The good- the girl is actually hot. Creative, over the top injuries. Pay no attention to everything else related to them.
The bad- the editing is for shit. It's way too long in almost every scene. The girl gets less naked than the main guy. Everyone has gallons of blood, literally.
Good/bad - the director is obsessed with her ass. It contributes to the movie being too long.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Color Out of Space - 5/10, movie had a lot of promise but Nic Cage and some bad CGI really drug it down.

One Cut of the Dead - 9/10, fantastic as long as you make sure to watch past the first 37 minutes that make it seem terrible on its face.

• 2Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Jolt on AMZN Prime. 4/10. Note 2 of those 4 points come from me still having a hard on for Milf Kate Beckinsale. Movie is far from good. I did finish it though. The film included a goodly number of shots of Kate's ass walking away from the camera. She truly is the best part of the movie. Turn off your brain, watch some violence and a hokey plot with Kate's ass.

One funny note, Kate wears a t-shirt in a scene and I told my wife I am buying it for her.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Master and Commander, STAR (Disney+). I just love it. Shame they left out the spy part (doctor), but otherwise a maritime delight. 8/10.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Incident in a Ghostland - on Shudder 7.5/10

Much better than I expected, not really scary as is was a reasonably good story. Lots of jump scares.

The basic setup is a single mom with 2 daughters are going to take care of the crazy (now dead) aunt's house. On the way they learn there are murders going on. Usually a family is invaded, the parents killed, and the kids ... Well not good stuff. Of course it's going to happen to them. It's better than it sounds. The acting and production is solid. It's a little long.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Jolt on AMZN Prime. 4/10. Note 2 of those 4 points come from me still having a hard on for Milf Kate Beckinsale. Movie is far from good. I did finish it though. The film included a goodly number of shots of Kate's ass walking away from the camera. She truly is the best part of the movie. Turn off your brain, watch some violence and a hokey plot with Kate's ass.

One funny note, Kate wears a t-shirt in a scene and I told my wife I am buying it for her.
Same feeling here (minus buying your wife a shirt, P.S. which one was it?), including only watching it because of Kate. Unfortunately we saw more of Jai Courtney's naked butthole than Kate Beckinsale's.

One amusing thing I noticed was that during the heavier action scenes, they literally kept the camera pointed at the back of her head so that they didn't even have to pretend it was Kate instead of her stunt double. I will give it a bonus point for MOST of the action scenes not involving a 110 lb woman beating the shit out of several dudes twice her size. Usually she fought dirty or had some sort of advantage, or at the very least just went immediately to 10 when the dude was expecting a 3. Of course, the final action scene, where I noticed the back of her head thing, they do exactly that where she fights off several dudes twice her size. But meh, until then I thought they did a decent job of staying away from that.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Same feeling here (minus buying your wife a shirt, P.S. which one was it?), including only watching it because of Kate. Unfortunately we saw more of Jai Courtney's naked butthole than Kate Beckinsale's.

One amusing thing I noticed was that during the heavier action scenes, they literally kept the camera pointed at the back of her head so that they didn't even have to pretend it was Kate instead of her stunt double. I will give it a bonus point for MOST of the action scenes not involving a 110 lb woman beating the shit out of several dudes twice her size. Usually she fought dirty or had some sort of advantage, or at the very least just went immediately to 10 when the dude was expecting a 3. Of course, the final action scene, where I noticed the back of her head thing, they do exactly that where she fights off several dudes twice her size. But meh, until then I thought they did a decent job of staying away from that.

jolt-amazon-primce-video.png-crop-1627129719-1108x580.jpeg.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The Hunt on HBO Max

1st. This is NOT a good movie. But the script had me laughing my ass off. And the lead chick has a killer rack that we don't get to see naked. You watch this shit to laugh and be entertained.

It's a bad movie that is definitely worth the hour and a half to watch.

• 1Like

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
The Hunt on HBO Max

1st. This is NOT a good movie. But the script had me laughing my ass off. And the lead chick has a killer rack that we don't get to see naked. You watch this shit to laugh and be entertained.

It's a bad movie that is definitely worth the hour and a half to watch.

I loved The Hunt.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users