Ray Donovan

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
The wrong kid died!

This show is so !@#$ stupid now.

WalkHardTheDeweyCoxStory-Still3.jpg

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ray Donovan's ratings aren't awful, of course last season's got down 30%, it's still a "valuable" tv show. Quality wise it's of course awful since they fired the writing team.

Hosix

All labs matter!
This episode....come on already. Can this season end please? This Russian angle is just shit at this point.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I literally cannot take it anymore...2 million on commercial flight in a bag, no problem.

Only one more left...must power through it.

Hosix

All labs matter!
So...FBI sting, Russians all die, Ray finds the betting slips and collects 60million?

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I literally cannot take it anymore...2 million on commercial flight in a bag, no problem.
I thought Sunday's episode was one of the better ones of the season, with the exception of the above quoted.

I did like the news that Abbie's cancer has probably metastasized. Hopefully they will kill her off between seasons.

Hosix

All labs matter!
And it's over. Horrible season. I found myself fast forwarding through stuff. Uuuugghhh...not sure if anyone can save this show.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
lol thank holy christ.

The best thing I can say about this show was that it ran long and my DVR cut it off with 10 minutes to go and I didn't even care.
(I didn't even try to look it up and see if there was a cliffhanger...)

elidib

Vyemm Raider
There was not. I was really expecting there to be one with how long the last scene with ray and abbie dragged on, i thought a car would pull up and there would be a drive-by, or someone would come running out of the gym like "omg ray help! Terry collapsed and he's not breathing!"

Maybe they can get it back on track next season now that bridgitte is fucking gone, abbie's cancer cleared up, and the russian angle is seemingly over.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
JFC this is about as clunky as it gets for a season finale.

Last edited:

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The even numbered seasons seem to be mostly shit. Voight had been carrying the show for a while, buy even that isn't enough to outdo the horrid writing.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This thread is great. I had put off watching last season for a while, and watched the first two episodes recently. Read through the thread and confirmed my suspicions that this show sucks now. Deleted the remaining episodes and scratched it from Sonarr completely.

It had a good run.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Well it beats the fuck out of last season on Trailer alone.

Looking forward to this one. Classic Ray Donovan back to its roots.

Nerds are going to be bitter from last season and another odd season, but the fact is this shit is poised to be the best season ever.

You'd be a damn fool to miss this one.

spronk

FPS noob
was it the vaseline camera filter on susan sarandon that gave you the insight that this season is going to be the best ever