Reason hate pirates ninjas

Riska~_foh

shitlord
it was me bitch. still have my cock imprint on your head from when i smacked with my man sausage?....haha i"ll fuckin do it agaqin and have Zimmer with me next time....Arrrr!!!

ninja-pirate edit: You said you put your purse on the car so you wouldnt drop your kid? Next time, do us all a favor and drop the kid so we dont have to watch your fag husband gay up the boards more...goddamn i want a blaezan vs galiem thread now...

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Please make your stupid asshole of a husband stop posting on our boards. He is hated here. This is a serious request, you married an e-piece of shit.

Are you that pussy whipped you aren"t allowed to post here anymore Galiem? I think I might like your wife after all

Edit- its fucking pathetic you had you wife come on to a forum that ridicules her for the sake of validating your story.

Edit 2I KNOW YOURE FUCKING READING THIS

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Thank fucking God. Or is this another one of his other personalities talking? Is this another self ban that will last a week? I hope he"s gone for good.

P.S. Assburgers.

Riska~_foh

shitlord
i give it a week before he realizes how much his RL sucks and come back here with another disorder to validate his gayness. Man it must suck to be that pathetic