Remakes: What would you like to see?

monotone17_sl

shitlord
FF7 Keep the game damn near exactly what is was with updated graphics. I am leaning no on voice acting. Bump up the difficulty and throw in an optional dungeon.

And Power Stone 2

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
FF7 Keep the game damn near exactly what is was with updated graphics. I am leaning no on voice acting. Bump up the difficulty and throw in an optional dungeon.

And Power Stone 2
you know what. that's a good point. no voice acting. fuck those japs and faggot dubbers.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Legend of Dragoon
Legend of Lagaia
Zone of Enders(alrdy OTW)

KILLER FUCKIN INSTINCT!

Pinadil

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ogre Battle (Not the tactics games)

Earthbound

Xenogears

I love older video game music.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Legend of Dragoon
Chrono Trigger / Chrono Cross
Castlevania SotN
FF2
Monkey Island
2d Metroid

Those would all be at the top of my list (and I saw most of them listed multiple times already ha).

Antithesis

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Ditto Legacy of Kain

I wouldn't mind seeing an updated version of Herzog Zwei, maybe with some mechs and what not.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Holy crap, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see a Legend of Dragoon remake. That game gets so little credit.

Siliconemelons

Legend of Dragoon
Legend of Lagaia
Zone of Enders(alrdy OTW)

KILLER FUCKIN INSTINCT!

I just got the ZoE HD remix ands its quite full of win...still mostly in 2nd runner, the anime is redone and upscaled, the cg vids in zoe1 ars just shitty upscale like from DVD to HD, so its funny when the actual game is better visuals and smoothness than the cgj cutscens lol, but zoe2 is very very nice... Can't wait for the new one!

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I just got the ZoE HD remix ands its quite full of win...still mostly in 2nd runner, the anime is redone and upscaled, the cg vids in zoe1 ars just shitty upscale like from DVD to HD, so its funny when the actual game is better visuals and smoothness than the cgj cutscens lol, but zoe2 is very very nice... Can't wait for the new one!
Wish they had added the japanese voice tracks though. But yeah playing this too atm.

Felonius_sl

shitlord
Ogre Battle (Not the tactics games)
Deneb was my first girlfriend...
frown.png

frown.png

frown.png

Nutron_sl

shitlord
Shattered Galaxy - An amazing mmorts that sadly went down the drain with no support...
Total Annihilation - Best rts I've ever played, but most awful unit pathfind I've ever seen once you had alot of units swarming around.

Bellicose_sl

shitlord
i want a remake of APB where its not either run by a corporation that goes bankrupt before the game is barely launched or run by a bunch of idiots at a pay to win site. i always felt that this game could have been 10x better but it was never done to its full potential
mad.png

mad.png

mad.png