ReRolled Minecraft Server IV

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Bean farm.(auto-essentia coming soon(tm))

rrr_img_64370.jpg

what inventory problems ...

rrr_img_64371.jpg

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Bean farm.(auto-essentia coming soon(tm))
Mine, haven't bothered fancying up the cave area yet. Void hoppers seem to be working well as a replacement for the idiot golems.

rrr_img_64378.jpg

Main house:
rrr_img_64379.jpg

Infusion Alter with the Node area behind it.
rrr_img_64380.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
You guys are making me feel inferior again.

Also, is the server sucking balls for anyone else again? It takes forever for machines to run, and picking up items is lagging again, although only about half as much as last week.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I have found the cause, it is essentials "mob" database freaking out about all the spawns that AM2/Thaumcraft4/BoP add too any world (which honestly TC4's mob spawns are 3 mobs... but whatever it is what the profiler is telling me)

I am looking into disabling essentials mob protection till a fix is later found, Lag issue's should be sorted tonight.

temp fix on the server now, but leaving for the night(sorry but I've been working on this lag shit for a week now =p)

Rime

<Donor>
Get rid of the AM2 mobs. They do not drop any loot and they are annoying.

And the lag is still horrible. Blocks respawning, items lagging all over, very much sadness.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Just popping on to say i'm not dead. Though for a couple days i kind of wish i was :/ Swear to christ i was in less agony when i was shot in the leg.

Rime

<Donor>
Uh... I kinda messed up an infusion in your place, Folan. I put all of the destroyed carpets in the chest by the altar and cleaned up the flux. Sorry!

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Rime_sl said:
Uh... I kinda messed up an infusion in your place, Folan. I put all of the destroyed carpets in the chest by the altar and cleaned up the flux. Sorry
I'd say so.... ass =p

I've been in the hospital the past 2 weeks (my appendix(however the fuck you spell it.. tried killing me.))

Rime

<Donor>
Oh shit. Sorry to hear that, man. And sorry about the base, again. Was trying to make a Primal Staff of the Core. I think I refilled all of the materials I used from your little golem fellows. Was using shards to replenish it and some other stuff (Like rubber bars) that I brought from base.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Ya any infusion process that is higher then, Instability: High

Can't work thru the essentia mirror setup, the mirrors have a random chance to eat a small bit of essentia anytime it goes thru the mirrors which creates flux(sense the altar then has to ask for more of the same essentia.)

zzzzz might be on tomorrow depends on how I feel..