Retard Dumping Ground

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
It doesnt work.

impersonating a "person of color" was a serious charge in Leftist circles, one that Warren tried to head off before it snowballed into a real albatross. She would have lost here either way.

This is completely opposite of Bloomberg who has no problems acknowledging he is short, knows its dumb and is more than happy to let Trump look like a petty child.

Ah. Defending your fellow "short guy".

Makes sense.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
If I take the name off your last 2 posts, Lendarios' posts look better than yours. Are you secretly ESL? If I took away your edit button would your posts be completely unintelligible?

Get it together.

He has a learning disability. You guys haven't figured it out yet?

• 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
He's not actually weak. But if that's all you got to criticize someone, then it makes you look weak.

Imagine me insulting people in this thread because they are short. No one would give a shit or thinks it's funny.

Ask yourself why that is

And yet, here you are, turning the issue into a mountain. LOL. Short guy things I guess.

• 1Worf

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Posts that are solely focused on slinging shit at a poster, or just replying to those posts with the intent of continuing the argument are getting moved into the dump. Sling shit all you like if you're going to include it in something worth reading, or feel free to do it in the dump as much as you like, but just bitch slapping eachother here in pol will be cleaned up.

If you have an issue with this, direct it to the amod thread and not here.
:emoji_poop::emoji_poop::emoji_poop:

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
which part didn't you get? I can hold your hand
Are you retarded? Was a_skeleton_03 right about you? I wasn't talking about the content of your posts, I'm saying your lack of punctuation, grammar, and capitalization makes your posts read worse than a Lendarios post. It makes it so that whatever argument you're putting forth look like it's being put forth by a drooling moron and can be discounted out of hand.

Be better. Don't post like this is twitter or faceborg.

Last edited:

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
oh so you got mad over something that wasn't actually important?

If you don't think it's important to not look like an illiterate simpleton on a medium comprised of nothing but the written word while simultaneously asking people here to take your opinions seriously, then I'm not the one with problems.

• 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
is that really true?
giphy.gif

• 1Cringe

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
OK, so I have been tied up in the process of starting a new gig. Can someone please explain to me how Iowa still hasn't announced Caucus results? Or have the officially?
Basically took a queue from this :