Rick and Morty

Juvarisx

Florida
I liked how exasperated Rick was when everyone was so confused that Nimbus could control the police, like DUH of course he can control the police its Mr Nimbus

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Maybe I’m simple but I enjoyed the episode beginning to end. It wasn’t my favorite, but it wasn’t an interdimensional cable clip episode either (easily my least favorites).

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
I like the absurdity that the one guy Rick fears basically has Aquaman levels of power and makes people do things with crotch gyrations. Everyone would expect it to be some diety (he literally fought Zeus) or some other inventor genius. But no, it's some sexually charged weirdo with fish friends.

I like that Summer is essentially the most put together and badass character at this point and they don't show it. That's kind of the gag. Rick and Morty fuck around and barely escape and Summer just does whatever and executes flawlessly. Meanwhile Beth and Jerry are just having normal couple problems surrounded by absolutely absurd circumstances with everyone else.

It's kind of the ha-ha when you think about it less than the outright funny that a lot of R&M can deliver. It's kind of like when writers get too up their own ass about shit and lose the enjoyment of the surface level stuff.

That said I enjoyed it, but I haven't hated any R&M episode yet. Usually 2-3 a season I love, 1-2 that are disappointing, then the rest are just pretty decent but better than most other comedy shows out now.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I like that Summer is essentially the most put together and badass character at this point and they don't show it.
One might even say that she got her shit together.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit how do they keep knocking it out of the park like this? I'm worried they can't keep it at this level much longer.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
The ending with Jerry was really, really good.

"Oh god, you came back around?!?!"

• 2Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
God damn, that was another great episode. So much going on. Christianity... after Cowboys? You went all the way back around? Oh God... Why can't I die?!? This is the worst thing that's ever happened to anyone!

Also, the Sesame Street Rick and Morty family was my favorite.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So this week didn't really do much for me. They said fuck a lot, and both Rick and Summer ate asses, but it wasn't a great episode.

• 2Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Summer and Rick plot didn't do anything, but it showed Morty can at least take care of himself without Rick's gadgets. Hope he actually tapped that, but another forgettable encounter that won't be referenced again.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The beginning was looking good, but the second half was mediocre and turned into one of the worst episodes, in terms of laughs.

They can't all be zingers though, and after last week, they can shit out a few bombs, and still round out a great season.

fris

Vyemm Raider
Why is streaming so difficult? This seems to be the one show I dont get with my current subscriptions and I'm not willing to do huhu + live (have reg hulu) just for this show.

This is why people pirate....

Aside from hulu live or just buying episodes for $3 each, is there another option I'm not aware of?

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The beginning was looking good, but the second half was mediocre and turned into one of the worst episodes, in terms of laughs.

They can't all be zingers though, and after last week, they can shit out a few bombs, and still round out a great season.

Morty has killed, participated in the killing of and seen too many people killed for me to believe some miners is his red line. We just saw him put to death a sentient dog society because he was trying to get Jessica the wine she asked for.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I

I think the goal of that episode was to say just how crazy liberal chicks really are.

• 2Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Morty has killed, participated in the killing of and seen too many people killed for me to believe some miners is his red line. We just saw him put to death a sentient dog society because he was trying to get Jessica the wine she asked for.
Not to mention that not even 5 minutes earlier he burned her previous "children" to death just because he wanted to fuck more.

• 1Picard