Rick and Morty

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Woman director directs episode where show's female leads complain about being marginalized by men. The characters are thus marginalized within the story to make that theme fit.

The director has been with them for a while and also directed the court case episode

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I would post a scene that gets you right in the feels but i dont want to ruin it for someone that hasnt stumbled upon final space

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I would post a scene that gets you right in the feels but i dont want to ruin it for someone that hasnt stumbled upon final space
Reminds me of
Also last Ricky and Morty wasn't that bad.
Animated GIF

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Finally got around to rolands show polar opposites and its pretty good. I really liked s02 Ep 6, one where its ripping off The Lake house with keanu

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I talked to the Rick and Morty artist. We actually hung out with the same group for the after party. We all followed each other around to 3 places and closed down 2 bars. I left him alone at the bars with the fanboy shit because he looked like he was trying to pick up girls. But he was pretty cool. People were coming up to him all night and he was doing pictures and drawing R&M on napkins and body parts and shit. I was disappointed he didn't draw on any titties, but hey, you can't win them all. At one point some rando told him that he loved Rick and Morty, but after season 3 it went to shit. His response was that S4 was a buildup to S5.

Anyway, the next day I asked him why the seasons take so long. He said it was mostly because of the animation schedule. All of the animators work for Adult Swim (he works for Rick and Morty, not adult swim) and they have a lot of shows to animate. So things get bumped around on the schedule all the time. He did mention there was a new contract that should fix that.

I also asked him how much Harmon and Roiland are involved in the show. He said they're heavily involved. They dream up the ideas and the rest of the team has to make them legal to show on TV.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I mean, this is classic Harmon. Nearly all of his shows drop off after 3 seasons. He just seems to get bored with characters after that and puts shit on auto pilot.

I thought the first episode and the clone episode were pretty strong. The rest were kind of weak. If this is all a build up to a big reveal that we're watching evil Morty's origin and not Rick C-137, it might be decent. But even that's saying something that the whole season hinges on a twist.

• 1Like

Homsar

I find this so hard to like, i finally watched rollands show on hulu and it has a massive fluid crazyness that has been gone from r&m. I will just say if you want fluid writing i was super happy to rewatch episodes because rolanand went meta or whatever

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
they should have focused way more on wrapping up evil morty/rick c137 since season 3. but as with most shows, it ends up milking a cashcow until it dies, and then continue trying to milk it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

they should have focused way more on wrapping up evil morty/rick c137 since season 3. but as with most shows, it ends up milking a cashcow until it dies, and then continue trying to milk it.
I dont know wtf happened with roland or harmon. I do know roland was crazy and able too make a full eppisode drunk like it was nothing

Last edited: