Rift: Planes of Telara

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Problem is planar invasions went to the way side for a more WoWified experience

zulee_sl

shitlord
I started playing in my spare time. Finding it a bit confusing, and a bit empty (I mean not much players running around). But I'm still lvl 20, so maybe it will get crowded in higher levels.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Just run instant adventurers until you get to the expansion areas. If you have or can buy exp potions, there is a farm in the defiant starting area where you can AOE grind pigs for 50 levels.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Instant adventures are cross shard now, and the random one will mentor you down automatically so there should always be a group of people to be running them with.

You can also go in the RDF queue then run instant adventures while you wait.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I'm kicking around the idea of playing Rift a bit again. If I end up enjoying it I might get some friends together and we'll probably run through as much of the raid game as we can, starting with GSB and progressing from there.

kudos

<Banned>
I'm kicking around the idea of playing Rift a bit again. If I end up enjoying it I might get some friends together and we'll probably run through as much of the raid game as we can, starting with GSB and progressing from there.
Hit me up if you do this. I'll join.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Rift dimensions absolutely destroys player housing in other MMOs. Only game that did it better is UO, and that is only because your house in that game was important for storage. Some of the dimensions people have designed in this are amazing. I have been back playing this for about a month now and I have put some serious time into design heh.

Storm Legion content is a lot of fun so far.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Every time I log back in my skills are all fucked and reset and I just log back out because I guess I don't care enough to research it. I never bought Storm Legion either, which isn't included in F2P right? I still have a weird soft spot for Rift though. I never really loved it, but I found it enjoyable enough.