Rift: Planes of Telara

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well the effect is that I, and many others, skip your posts. Some people respond to you, but eventually most just give up and ignore you. Is that the result you are looking for?

For people like you to ignore me and never respond? That would be like ALL MY CHRISTMASES COME AT ONCE!

(except for Olbio, I want to help him work through his personal problem)

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Lemme guess Oblio, the droopy tits ho in that picture you claim to be your wife.... and you use as your fucking avatar (facepalm)... you do all that because you are stuck in a very painful closet? And this dick sucking post, you are desperate for someone to track it down because it made you harder than you have ever been before?

That was a rhetorical question, I already know I'm right.
EddardStark.jpg

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I don't mind the back and forth but if you're going to flame each other, keep it on topic. Stop shitting up threads.

Sad how Tuco likes to think of himself as some sword wielding warrior of justice when really he is just a fucking dick head nerd loser with a mouse.

I don't mind the back and forth but if you're going to flame each other, keep it on topic. Stop shitting up threads.
That makes absolutely no sense you retard.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Who gives a fuck? I know I am smart and have good valid messages sometimes. But every time I make a good post, I look up and realize I am talking to a room full of chimps busy rubbing their own shit in their faces. And one of them is also a militant homosexual.
Just because a person disagrees with a point doesn't mean we are all chimps and you're some pillar of knowledge and wisdom. If you want to debate game design or a games merits fine. What you're doing here is just flat stupid. Full on Internet meltdown.

Just because a person disagrees with a point doesn't mean we are all chimps and you're some pillar of knowledge and wisdom. If you want to debate game design or a games merits fine. What you're doing here is just flat stupid. Full on Internet meltdown.
Wtf are new? Meltdowns is what I do. And disagreeing with a point is fine. But doing it when you are clearly wrong and then calling me a moron in the process, is not fine. Basically, go fuck yourself and your shitty advice, while reading page 32.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
I've never insulted you once. Yet here you are spitting venom all over the place. I even agreed with you on quite a few points. Maybe these guys are right. Whatever. /shrug

I never said you did, I was talking general terms - 'you' as in someone. If you bothered to read page 32 you wouldn't be troubling me with these misunderstandings! This thread quickly loses its appeal when there are no droopy tits to be seen.

Zefah

<Gold Donor>
I haven't played since about three months after launch when I first stopped.

I had a 50 Cleric on Baeriel (sp?) and a 25ish Rogue on Reclaimer. Both servers now say "Trial Only," which I guess means they are no longer normal servers? When I logged in, it even asked me to transfer to another server.

So, where are most of you folks stationed now?

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I'm on Wolf-something, but can't say much to its quality, and I don't know if anyone else plays here or anything. I just log in and poke around a bit.

Why are you playing Vanguard? It's totally pay to win
I don't really care about it in Vanguard. It's too old for me to become anything special in terms of PVE, and there is no PVP any way. So people can pay to win all they want, it doesn't affect me.

Just curious, qwerty, are there any games you consider f2p?
You mean f2p yet not p2w? Assuming that's what you meant, my answer is, I don't know. I don't like most MMO's so don't keep track of them too closely. I try stuff sometimes like Neverwinter, GW2, Warhammer, etc. but I play them for a few days or hours, find them really boring, and never go back.

There is some stuff like emulators and free servers (EQ Mac etc) that are obviously f2p and not p2w, but they aren't really 'real' MMO's.

I just know that it is technically possible to do f2p and not go p2w. In fact one of the first f2p games ever (maybe 'the' first) was a game called Battleforge which is an RTS with a collectable cards element. I think they did a pretty good job. As standard you get an 'ok' set of cards. If you spend real money you get cooler ones style wise, and a bit more variety gameplay wise, but they aren't really any stronger. You also can only upgrade your cards in to uber ones, by playing the game, so the stronger players are the ones who play a lot - whether they spent real money or not.

So basically it's more fun if you spend money, but you aren't going to win any battles you wouldn't have otherwise.

p.s. And you also can get anything with in game cash eventually too. So someone who spends 20 bucks gets all the funnest cards right away. But a free player will get them eventually if they just keep playing.