RIP Chris Cornell

xzi

Mouthbreather
Pretty weird, facebook friend was at that show last night and said the show was still fucking great aside from near the end

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Pretty weird, facebook friend was at that show last night and said the show was still fucking great aside from near the end
near the end of the show? what happened? or are you referring to him killing himself a few hours later?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They were doing fun drugs like acid, lsd and cocaine. Chris drank and ate oxy like skittles for a while, but supposedly that's at least ten years behind him.

I don't like to play it up because I don't like to feed hysterics, but that kind of opioid use is never behind someone. Too many switches get flipped in the wrong direction.

xzi

Mouthbreather
near the end of the show? what happened? or are you referring to him killing himself a few hours later?

According to her, at the end just seemed to be getting shittier and losing his voice. But I mean sometimes that happens at a concert after an hour and a half so it could just be that instead. Plus the whole suicide thing probably.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
[19:08] <FODUCK> theyre going to turn the space needle dark tonight in honor of chris cornell
[19:08] <@neonjesus> he did so love needles.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
One of my favorite lyricists of all time. I usually give two shits about celeb deaths, but this and Nimoy got me in the feels.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I didn't think so, I had thought he quit a lot of his vices, maybe he had a relapse and this was his way of trying to control the situation? Maybe he was having Marital issues and that led to this.

I don't fucking know, but it really sucks, because he was still making amazing stuff, his voice was the best out of the Grunge scene. He was my favorite vocalist.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I don't like to play it up because I don't like to feed hysterics, but that kind of opioid use is never behind someone. Too many switches get flipped in the wrong direction.

i think this is pretty true.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Been in the process of deciding where to hang this just this week. :(

ulXhGY9.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>

He aint Grunge, He's wanted to be a less ugly Neil Young clone since the day after the Ten tour. I loved that album but gawd that band fagged hard right after it. Glad I saw them in a tiny 400 seater before they went to shit.

The seriously overlooked Grunge singer that should be on that list is Mark Lanegan. The Screaming Trees was a a great band, not a single bad track on Sweet Oblivion. Mark stills tears it up with that whiskey soaked voice. He is a musicians musician. Vedder is a hack in comparison.

Last edited: