RIP Paul Walker

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Look you cock guzzling, knuckle dragging, mouth breathing, fucking moron.

The driver he "handed the keys off to" was a professional PORSCHE racer .....
professional car racers race on tracks, professional porsche car racers already know how what its like to race porsches. again there is no way you can justify what paul walker did, serious lapse in judgement, if they had killed pedestrians or other motorists this would have gone down a much different way.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
professional car racers race on tracks, professional porsche car racers already know how what its like to race porsches. again there is no way you can justify what paul walker did, serious lapse in judgement, if they had killed pedestrians or other motorists this would have gone down a much different way.
Just so you realize Walker was the passenger. But yea driving like that on public roads is stupid.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Well there is some TMZ article saying before taking it out, an employee at their race shop (they both owned one where the carrera GT was supposedly kept/rarely driven/never modified) kept stalling trying to back it into the shop for storage, and then paul said lets go for a ride and they went off. Then goes on saying there was a fire that started in the front of the car (engine in back obv), and fluid evidence suggesting steering fluid loss. Along with observation of tire skidding which didnt loss of control suggesting he thought he had control..

Curious to see where that story goes.

Paul Walker -- Death Car May Have Malfunctioned | TMZ.com

Also did say it was probably street racing.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Just so you realize Walker was the passenger. But yea driving like that on public roads is stupid.
yep, thats my point, whether he was the driver or passenger, going out on the street to speed around is dumb.
speaking as a man in his 40s, my response would be, hey lets test my superfast car , i know this track over at x, lets book some time and give it a go. as for them knowing the car was malfunctioning, that just makes it worse. the proper response would be, "uh i need to get the car looked at first then we will book time on this awesome track i know and give it a go." last thing i am going to do is take my super expensive car out even if its just to grab groceries if there is a problem with the engine.

so walker not only takes the car out on the open road, he speeds around public streets, probably putting a strain on an already strained engine and it blows the fuck up at high speed and wraps itself around a tree. it makes no difference if he was the driver unless he was being kidnapped or something and could not stop the "professional porsche racing driver" im sorry the man died and im not saying he got what he deserved, just that he died so stupidly and at his age should known better. now his daughter no longer has a father.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Ok, grandpa knowitall. Just shoot yourself with all this stupid board warrior private eye bullshit. You don't know how to pay attention to fucking television or movie plots without getting confused like some sort of adhd spazz and your going to talk shit about how this all could of prevented!?!11one one By your logic you should be a god damn genius at commenting on movies and such, yet here we are.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Ok, grandpa knowitall. Just shoot yourself with all this stupid board warrior private eye bullshit. You don't know how to pay attention to fucking television or movie plots without getting confused like some sort of adhd spazz and your going to talk shit about how this all could of prevented!?!11one one By your logic you should be a god damn genius at commenting on movies and such, yet here we are.
Did you blow Paul Walker?

Its pretty god damn obvious from the video posted when they crashed it was an a very high rate of speed,on a public road.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol grandpa? dude im around the same age as paul walker.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Obviously they were exceeding reasonable speeds and hot-dogging it, but you have to give walker a little slack. I imagining him tossing the keys to his friend saying , "hey, let's take it for a spin". While driving in a pretty open area, from the pictures, they did some stupid shit and died.

Who hasn't ever gotten a new car, or had a friend who got one, and you go out and test it out a bit - including laxing out on traffic and driving laws, peel the tires a bit, punch it, etc. Who ever bought a brand new sports car and said, Let's test this baby out - but don't go over 35!

I've become pretty strict with my driving in my old age, and am a right-laner in my truck for the most part, but I've done stuff like that and think it's pretty much part of the experience to play around with cars. Sometimes it goes bad. In this case, worst case.

Hopefully celebrities will start going to tracks more instead of thinking the public roads are the best place for it, though. They certainly have the money to afford it. I do know a porsche owner who goes about every other weekend to the track with other local owners to race.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah and theyre fucking assholes and deserve what they get. He wanted to live his movies? Go to a fucking track.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
But phoenix... In the movies they raced on streets not private tracks.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Love him or hate him you have to realize that Fast and Furious changed the car scene forever, he was iconic to the car community and being a gearhead my newsfeed is still nothing but Paul Walker posts. He wasn't the greatest actor but it sucks to lose a fellow enthusiast.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
this will probably be taken down... video of the crash... not the best quality, but anyway....

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
No you fuckstick don't backtrack down you spineless piece of shit.

Paulk Walker didn't do ANYTHING wrong. The driver might have and probably did.

You were a fuckstick saying Paul Walker was to blame for handing the keys off. Own your stupidity.

They didn't make it 300 meters. The car is a delicate piece of shit. Any other car might have survived that and nobody dead. They are also VERY squirrely.

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk...rrera_gt_2.pdf

IF, and I mean IF the crash investigation shows something wrong with the car what are you going to say then? That Paul Walker is an asshole idiot for not doing his own maintenance on the car?

Face it chuk, you are a moron. If you can honestly say you have never sped off from a parking lot on an open road you are better man than anyone else who actually tells the truth. Oh wait, you would be a liar then and still a moron.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
a_skeleton_03_sl said:
IF, and I mean IF the crash investigation shows something wrong with the car what are you going to say then?
Regardless of whether there was a mechanical failure in the steering, it seems apparent that the vehicle was traveling at a speed well in excess of the legal limit. Even Carrera GT's don't just disintegrate if they hit a tree at 45mph. It'll be interesting to hear what the specifics of the accident were. I'm almost willing to bet that it'll be found that they were traveling over double the limit. Had they been going near the limit and the steering failed, they might have totaled the car, but they'd probably have walked away with relatively minor injuries.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No you fuckstick don't backtrack down you spineless piece of shit.

Paulk Walker didn't do ANYTHING wrong. The driver might have and probably did.

You were a fuckstick saying Paul Walker was to blame for handing the keys off. Own your stupidity.

They didn't make it 300 meters. The car is a delicate piece of shit. Any other car might have survived that and nobody dead. They are also VERY squirrely.

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk...rrera_gt_2.pdf

IF, and I mean IF the crash investigation shows something wrong with the car what are you going to say then? That Paul Walker is an asshole idiot for not doing his own maintenance on the car?

Face it chuk, you are a moron. If you can honestly say you have never sped off from a parking lot on an open road you are better man than anyone else who actually tells the truth. Oh wait, you would be a liar then and still a moron.
he handed off the keys to his supercar to a race driver to go speed and donut around on a public street, yes that is WRONG. i dont even think you could pull that shit on the autobahn. you are the moron sticking up for people that could have killed someone and was old enough to know better and rich enough he did not need to race on the street but did anyway. paul walker and good judgement do not go hand in hand and im not even going to get into his 7 year relationship with the 23 yr old girl.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Did you blow Paul Walker?

Its pretty god damn obvious from the video posted when they crashed it was an a very high rate of speed,on a public road.
The CCTV video was not real time. It was sped up quite a bit. Even sliding into a pole at 45 mph in a car like that could result in tragedy. It took a while before the car engulfed itself in flames, too. It's a mid engine, short, V10, 600hp, RWD vehicle. Though I'm not disillusioned knowing that vehicle would be nearly impossible to keep under 45. The same is true of vehicles with half that kind of power...