Scenes that made you cry like a bitch

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Speaking of, Marley and Me got me. Despite fully knowing what was coming, and every person on earth having already said how it hit them.

Jew dude in Saving Private Ryan hit me with basically every emotion in the book. Don't think I've ever felt someone's death like it was happening to me like that knife going in to him so slow as he pled for his life. Not a real tearjerker moment, but legit bummed me the fuck out.

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
Can't think of any movies, but watching old episodes of Nypd Blue makes me misty for some reason. Scenes with Andy being tolerant and bonding with the gay dude, considering his past actions, and reconnecting with the "ghost" of Bobby. Shit got real :S

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Bawing, mayby not, but I thought The Fountain was rather powerful. Spirituality is overrated in my book, but the movies' portrayal of love and existentialism is thought provoking as it is emotional and intelligent. Lovely Bones is also worth mentioning. Rachel Weisz is always a treat imho
smile.png

smile.png

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm a complete sap for patriotic stuff. I'll mist up at the national anthem at sporting events (unless Roseanne Barr is singing it).

So, of course, in ID4 when the President is giving his speech about this being our independence day, I of course have to rapidly blink. I can handle normally sad stuff, but put a patriotic spin on it and I'm a little bitch.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Welled up watching Gattaca when the brothers raced each other in the water as adults. And Ethan Hawke gives his spiel about how he can only beat his brother if he gives up hope of ever turning back.

ahhh here we go.

Right in the feels.

Siliconemelons

I am a pussy....but...

the end of Gladiator...fuck you, you cant die yet...don't go in the damn door...kill that fool...okay...you can die now...go to your wife and child...oh fuck...QQ

the end of The Notebook...oh fucking a

the end of Windaria (anime) it just depresses the shit out of you and your like "WHY AM I CRYING?! AND SAD AS SHIT"

Xeldar

Silver Squire

This scene hit me in the feels when I saw it for the first time. Granted, from the video I can't really remember why. Something about Harry in order to cast the spell has to remember the happiest moment with his father, but the memory is completely fabricated.

Titan_sl

shitlord
I've only cried(Or even teared up) in like 3 different movies. Oddly enough, Will smith is in two of them... Shit is sad yo

The Subway scene in Pursuit of Happyness, in context, is such a sad fucking scene. I can't help it everytime I see it.
http://youtu.be/dLwjEtY4uas

and the scene when he has to kill his dog in I am Legend. That shit just gets to me.
http://youtu.be/CuVNOR3I7hc

and the last one is from the new Gyllenhal movie, End of Watch. The Funeral for his partner is pretty sad. Amazing Grace on bagpipes is like onions or something.