Scenes that made you cry like a bitch

khalid

Unelected Mod
The moment in Eight Below when he finally gets back to the Antarctic, only to find the lead dog still on the leash buried in the snow.

Touraxus_sl

shitlord
Bawing, mayby not, but I thought The Fountain was rather powerful. Spirituality is overrated in my book, but the movies' portrayal of love and existentialism is thought provoking as it is emotional and intelligent. Lovely Bones is also worth mentioning. Rachel Weisz is always a treat imho
smile.png
I second the fountain, great movie.

And the end of big fish, always hard to get through that.

smile.png

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm shocked no one has mentioned Fry's dog in Futurama. I sure as hell am not putting the youtube clip in here.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I've only cried(Or even teared up) in like 3 different movies. Oddly enough, Will smith is in two of them... Shit is sad yo

The Subway scene in Pursuit of Happyness, in context, is such a sad fucking scene. I can't help it everytime I see it.
http://youtu.be/dLwjEtY4uas

and the scene when he has to kill his dog in I am Legend. That shit just gets to me.
http://youtu.be/CuVNOR3I7hc
Forgot about those two. Very sad scenes.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
I'm shocked no one has mentioned Fry's dog in Futurama. I sure as hell am not putting the youtube clip in here.
Amazing scene, but doesn't even BEGIN to compare to this. Son, I'm naming you Philip J. Fry, in honor of my little brother, who I miss every day. *sniff* I love you, Philip. And I always will.

futurama1.jpg

Sean_sl

shitlord
Last ep of Gundam Seed, MANY SADS. And the ending of Saikano, like, holy fucking shit sads.

Lots of teary-eyed scenes in ef - a tale of memories and ef - a tale of melodies too, though more happy side for tears in memories.

Lots of FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC GOOD FEELS in Fairy Tail.

There's a few good tears in Steins;Gate.

Angelic Layer - one of the last couple episodes where Misaki finally sits down with her mom, tears flow like a fucking faucet.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Kamina, self explanatory

Szlia

Last ep of Gundam Seed, MANY SADS. And the ending of Saikano, like, holy fucking shit sads.

Lots of teary-eyed scenes in ef - a tale of memories and ef - a tale of melodies too, though more happy side for tears in memories.

Lots of FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC GOOD FEELS in Fairy Tail.

There's a few good tears in Steins;Gate.

Angelic Layer - one of the last couple episodes where Misaki finally sits down with her mom, tears flow like a fucking faucet.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Kamina, self explanatory
With Grave of the Fireflies already mentioned you would think the next anime that should come to mind is Five Centimeters Per Second. For those who do not know it, it's a drama in three parts (child, teenager, young adult) about a guy who is stuck loving his childhood girlfriend. Near the end there is a song on a montage and the dust level goes off the charts. The clip is not efficient on its own though, it works with the whole movie building up to it.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Another scrubs scene, that time when they put rabies infected organs in a bunch of people and cox loses his shit and the fray is playing.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
"In the year of our Lord, 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields of Bannockburn. They fought? like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Also,

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Amazing scene, but doesn't even BEGIN to compare to this. Son, I'm naming you Philip J. Fry, in honor of my little brother, who I miss every day. *sniff* I love you, Philip. And I always will.

futurama1.jpg
Fuck you right in the eye.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
People have already mentioned What Dreams may come.

I could cry at at least 5 points during that movie.

Rudy when he sacks the QB on the last play. The reactions from his family and Jon Favreau get me every time.

Pursuit of Happyness. The scene in the subway doesnt get me, but when he gets the job I lose my shit.

Will Smith has a way with these scenes. Fucking dog in I am Legend.

But his best scene ever?

When his Dad ditches him in Fresh Prince - and then he loses his shit talking to Uncle Phil. Tear Jerker.

Also in the final episode when him and Uncle Phil are talking about how he lied about having a place to live and a job because he didnt want to disappoint him. And Uncle Phil tells him "You are my son". Bam. Tears.