Scenes that made you cry like a bitch

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Last ep of Gundam Seed, MANY SADS. And the ending of Saikano, like, holy fucking shit sads.

Lots of teary-eyed scenes in ef - a tale of memories and ef - a tale of melodies too, though more happy side for tears in memories.

Lots of FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC GOOD FEELS in Fairy Tail.

There's a few good tears in Steins;Gate.

Angelic Layer - one of the last couple episodes where Misaki finally sits down with her mom, tears flow like a fucking faucet.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Kamina, self explanatory
Oh fuck you had to bring anime in...

The Tachikoma's sacrificing themselves at the end of SAC:2nd Gig.
Good one with Angelic Layer.
LeLouch's death in Codge Geass.
Clannad. The whole fucking thing. In fact, this just made me depressed.
End of Chrno Crusade.

Ok and an odd one. Angel Beats. I never thought this series would turn out so good. I thought it was another typical action/comedy, but my god that last scene when they are saying goodbye to each other and hoping to find each other in the living world...the last part with Yuri, Otonashi, and Kanade I was truly shook up. It touched on every sad emotion possible.

And of course live action mother fucking Braveheart. The torture scene is drawn out so you can sorta keep your shit together right? You have 5 minutes to gather yourself cause you know what's coming. Then he drops the cloth...fade in the hilltop and you hear Robert the Bruce give his short speech. BAM fucking Niagra Falls.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
The end of October Sky.

The end of Saving Private Ryan, seeing a grown man cry and realizing it's Ryan in the graveyard.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Rudy when he sacks the QB on the last play. The reactions from his family and Jon Favreau get me every time.

Pursuit of Happyness. The scene in the subway doesnt get me, but when he gets the job I lose my shit.

Will Smith has a way with these scenes. Fucking dog in I am Legend.

But his best scene ever?

When his Dad ditches him in Fresh Prince - and then he loses his shit talking to Uncle Phil. Tear Jerker.

Also in the final episode when him and Uncle Phil are talking about how he lied about having a place to live and a job because he didnt want to disappoint him. And Uncle Phil tells him "You are my son". Bam. Tears.
All of this

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Fucking Scrubs, no matter how times I watch those 2 episodes I choke up
The Frys dog and Philip J Fry episodes also make me cry like a bitch.

Also,

iannis

Musty Nester
Sentimental war movies tend to get me.

And fuck if the final episode of Lost didn't get me. It was when the dog laid down next to Jack. Jesus Christ that was cheap -- but it worked.

I'll save some of you guys some effort. Lost was terrible. Only season 1 happened.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
A League of their own is one of my favorite movies from childhood. It doesnt get me anymore, but when I was young I a bit misty when the guy shows up and tells that lady her husband died.

Molten Core Raider
"What Dreams May Come", my wife and I's first date movie. Can't go wrong with Robin Williams right? Other than that, movies pets die in. Hate seeing animals suffer/die.

patrick

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Road to Perdition. When Tom Hanks has to kill his friend/boss. When Tom gets it. When the kid shows up at the farm. Great film

Balin

Bronze Knight of the Realm
ET was one of the first movies I saw in the theater. I was 5. I bawled all the way through the parking lot.

It's risky, but I'll admit to one more that hasn't been mentioned: The Last Samurai. When they finally succumb to the gatling guns at the end. Blah blah Tom Cruise sucks, whatever. I mostly agree. But that was a good role, and those samurai were some disciplined, honorable sons of bitches.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's risky, but I'll admit to one more that hasn't been mentioned: The Last Samurai. When they finally succumb to the gatling guns at the end. Blah blah Tom Cruise sucks, whatever. I mostly agree. But that was a good role, and those samurai were some disciplined, honorable sons of bitches.
Actually, the Samurai class were notoriously corrupt and their resistance to the Meiji Restoration was not because they were 'fighting a battle to preserve the soul of Japan' but because they were against changes that would take away their status as the privileged elite of Japanese society. The film also glosses over the fact that many Samurai gave up their privileged status to support the Meiji Restoration because they believed it would strengthen Japan.

I do agree that Katsumoto's seppuku was presented beautifully, both with his dying comment about the flowers, and with the Imperial soldiers bowing to him.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Oh fuck you had to bring anime in...

The Tachikoma's sacrificing themselves at the end of SAC:2nd Gig.
Good one with Angelic Layer.
LeLouch's death in Codge Geass.
Clannad. The whole fucking thing. In fact, this just made me depressed.
End of Chrno Crusade.

Ok and an odd one. Angel Beats. I never thought this series would turn out so good. I thought it was another typical action/comedy, but my god that last scene when they are saying goodbye to each other and hoping to find each other in the living world...the last part with Yuri, Otonashi, and Kanade I was truly shook up. It touched on every sad emotion possible.

And of course live action mother fucking Braveheart. The torture scene is drawn out so you can sorta keep your shit together right? You have 5 minutes to gather yourself cause you know what's coming. Then he drops the cloth...fade in the hilltop and you hear Robert the Bruce give his short speech. BAM fucking Niagra Falls.
all you pussies crying about clannad.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Jew dude in Saving Private Ryan hit me with basically every emotion in the book. Don't think I've ever felt someone's death like it was happening to me like that knife going in to him so slow as he pled for his life. Not a real tearjerker moment, but legit bummed me the fuck out.
That scene still pisses me off. I do not think there is another scene in a movie that makes me angrier.

Dusty movies/scenes:

When Rue dies in Hunger Games there is a 3 minute stretch where I get torn between crying and being annoyed at how stupid it is for her to gather flowers for her funeral.
Hotel Rwanda made me cry a couple times.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
On the What Dreams May Come tip

Sorry, Babe. There's some things I have to say and I only have a few moments left. I'm sorry for all the things I'll never give you. I'll never buy you another meatball sub with extra sauce. That's a big one. I'll never make you smile. I just wanted us to grow old together. Just two old farts laughing at each other as our bodies fell apart, together at the end...at that lake in your painting. It was our Heaven, see? There's lots of things to miss. Books...naps...kisses...and...fights! (laughs) God, we had some great ones. (whispers) Thank you for those. Thank you for every kindness. Thank you for our children. And for the first time I saw them. Thank you for being someone I was always proud to be with. For your guts...for your sweetness...for how you always looked--for how I always wanted to touch you. You were my life. I apologize for every time I failed you.

Especially this one.