Science!! Fucking magnets, how do they work?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
It’s not about a negative mass you stupid fuck. It’s about the change in mass being negative. I know you can’t be stupid enough to believe no negative change happens so it must be that you are too fucking stupid to be able to abstract the difference between the two concepts.

Nothing in nature is negative, ever. If you want to go further toward the truth, the sum of nature stays the same too. If you have two apples and eat one, You have one apple and one apple that is mashed up and being processed by your body as food. It still exists, though we would no longer call it an apple.

Math is the ordered and calculable sum of our perception of the universe. And I hate to break it to you, but our perceptions are not truths.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
It's like watching a stroke in slow motion with you.

That's essentially what everyone was saying
The fuck are you talking about? You brought up mass like a fucking retard and started arguing about it. The discussion was about numbers before you jumped into it.

Nothing in nature is negative, ever. If you want to go further toward the truth, the sum of nature stays the same too. If you have two apples and eat one, You have one apple and one apple that is mashed up and being processed by your body as food. It still exists, though we would no longer call it an apple.

Math is the ordered and calculable sum of our perception of the universe. And I hate to break it to you, but our perceptions are not truths.
Are positive numbers not our perceptions too? You accept those yet not negative numbers?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
The fuck are you talking about? You brought up mass like a fucking retard and started arguing about it. The discussion was about numbers before you jumped into it.

Are positive numbers not our perceptions too? You accept those yet not negative numbers?

Positive numbers are our perceptions, that is what I explicitly said. And we have chosen to attach positive numbers to reality. As such, negative numbers must be relegated to human concepts because of that.

Could you flip it around and attach negative numbers to reality? Yes, but the rules of math would need to be changed to accommodate that. I'd go into greater detail with the math theory, but it's obvious you have no idea why the different rules exist in math for negatives and positives and the possible failings of those rules when they are used in our perception of the world. It's a subject with substantial amount of debate over many centuries.

• 1Picard

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Positive numbers are our perceptions, that is what I explicitly said. And we have chosen to attach positive numbers to reality. As such, negative numbers must be relegated to human concepts because of that.

Could you flip it around and attach negative numbers to reality? Yes, but the rules of math would need to be changed to accommodate that. I'd go into greater detail with the math theory, but it's obvious you have no idea why the different rules exist in math for negatives and positives and the possible failings of those rules when they are used in our perception of the world. It's a subject with substantial amount of debate over many centuries.
Please do go on with the greater detail of the math theory that shows the difference between negative and positive values. I am sure this will be highly education to everyone.

• 1Seriously?

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
my theory is that the solar system revolves around a star
Fun bit: it revolves around the barycenter of the system, which lies just outside of the Sun's surface (thanks to the pull of Jupiter's mass).

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Since the explanation will never happen, I have done some investigating and obtained Furry’s theory about positive and negative numbers having different mathematical rules:

1584810925609.jpeg

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
You don't want to get too close to nature. You might start wanting to fuck it.

• 1Worf

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fun bit: it revolves around the barycenter of the system, which lies just outside of the Sun's surface (thanks to the pull of Jupiter's mass).

Could you say it still moves in a circle orbit around the sun?

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Could you say it still moves in a circle an elliptic orbit around the sun?
We're talking about the solar system, not a specific planet. Even the SUN itself moves around that point.

Incidentally, that's how we detect some exoplanets: we measure the orbit of their star around the system's stable center, and deduce the presence of some of those (that only works for close, massive planets, of course).

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Please do go on with the greater detail of the math theory that shows the difference between negative and positive values. I am sure this will be highly education to everyone.

1²=-1² In the negative spectrum you cannot do this operation in reverse, hense the imaginary number. That's the start of the path, walk it yourself bozo.

• 1Picard

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
1²=-1² In the negative spectrum you cannot do this operation in reverse, hense the imaginary number. That's the start of the path, walk it yourself bozo.
Equality is not an operation, its a relation. And what do you mean by negative spectrum?