Science!! Fucking magnets, how do they work?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Really damn funny to see you arguing that negative numbers are real after talking to you in the Atheism va. Theism thread so much tho, for sure, just loads of irony from you today lolol

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
1²=-1² In the negative spectrum you cannot do this operation in reverse, hense the imaginary number. That's the start of the path, walk it yourself bozo.
No no no. You can say green is red, but you still get killed at the next intersection.

Also, it's 'hence' you cretin.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Equality is not an operation, its a relation. And what do you mean by negative spectrum?
Mudcrush was smart enough to figure it out.

Why can you take the root of a positive number and not a negative number without introducing special rules. There's a lot more than that, but obviously I'm wasting my time with you.

• 1Dislike

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Mudcrush was smart enough to figure it out.
Mudcrush also called you a retard and a cretin. So...

Why can you take the root of a positive number and not a negative number without introducing special rules. There's a lot more than that, but obviously I'm wasting my time with you.
So the difference between positive and negative numbers is that square root function is well defined over the positives only? Is that not a result of the function definition and not the numbers themselves? Complex numbers certainly solve this issue easily, are you saying complex numbers are the issue? What is the difference between positive and negatives..and now complex?..that makes some of them no trustworthy in reality?

• 1Picard

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
DYKT: "retard" used to be a politically correct term. It was adopted to replace other words from science like "idiot" and "imbecile" that used to specifically categorize varieties of individuals with low intelligence. Those words started being used by the public in generic "mean" ways and so doctors started saying their patients were "developing retardedly" rather than use those other big bad mean words.

Time is a flat circle.jpg

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
So the difference between positive and negative numbers is

I won't try to teach you the details of this because you obviously won't understand it, but I'm glad you have the faintest glimmer in your head that there is a difference.

That's why I said not all negative results are bad, because it can be a matter of framing from a human perspective. But blindly disregarding this truth can lead to people making complex mathematical puzzles that simply are self serving in nature and meaningless to actual reality.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I won't try to teach you the details of this because you obviously won't understand it, but I'm glad you have the faintest glimmer in your head that there is a difference.
You do realize that all real numbers are complex, right? So your example of square root proves nothing other than that square root is not well defined over all real numbers? So what exactly is the difference between positive and negative numbers than makes negative results bad?

Yeah I am sure thats why you wont go into any details. :rolleyes:

• 1Salty

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Y'all are retarded. Furry for his negative number crusade, the rest of you for responding to him and each other.

Science!

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Hangover Free Alchohol

Researchers have produced a synthetic drink that replicates the feeling of alcohol without having to suffer a hangover the next morning.

The drink, named Alcarelle, contains a synthetic molecule known as alcosynth which can target the enjoyable areas of the brain while carefully avoiding the unpleasant areas. Alcosynth, much like regular alcohol, induces tipsiness by stimulating the brain’s GABA receptors. Unlike regular alcohol, it bypasses the receptors responsible for adverse, nauseating side effects.

Professor David Nutt, who created alcosynth with David Orren, lost his job working for the British government after he controversially claimed that alcohol is more dangerous than Ecstasy and LSD. In spite of this, he has remained dedicated to improving the safety of the drinks industry.

At the moment, Alcarelle is not available outside of the lab. The drink still has to be safety tested and regulated before it is deemed fit for consumption. However, Nutt hopes it will be on the market in as little as five years.

• 1Picard

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Electronics made from Skin

One day, we may be building electronic devices from our own skin. Melanin, the pigment responsible for coloring our skin and hair, could be one of the building blocks of the bionic implants and technology of tomorrow.

Using a newly discovered technique, scientists can drastically improve the pigment’s ability to conduct electricity. In fact, Italian nanoscientist Paolo Tassini and his colleagues have managed to increase the conductivity of melanin a billion times over.

Typically, eumelanin, the most common form of melanin, is composed of millions of sheets piled chaotically on top of each other. The group of researchers has discovered a method for heating up the material in a vacuum to radically improve its conductivity. During the process, the sheets are brought out of disarray and arrange themselves in a parallel configuration.

It is thought that eumelanin may take the place of metals in bioelectronic devices like brain implants in the future. The pigment is naturally produced in our bodies, and for that reason, our immune system is more likely to accept it than a substance like copper.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/

One day, we may be building electronic devices from our own skin. Melanin, the pigment responsible for coloring our skin and hair, could be one of the building blocks of the bionic implants and technology of tomorrow.

Using a newly discovered technique, scientists can drastically improve the pigment’s ability to conduct electricity. In fact, Italian nanoscientist Paolo Tassini and his colleagues have managed to increase the conductivity of melanin a billion times over.

Typically, eumelanin, the most common form of melanin, is composed of millions of sheets piled chaotically on top of each other. The group of researchers has discovered a method for heating up the material in a vacuum to radically improve its conductivity. During the process, the sheets are brought out of disarray and arrange themselves in a parallel configuration.

It is thought that eumelanin may take the place of metals in bioelectronic devices like brain implants in the future. The pigment is naturally produced in our bodies, and for that reason, our immune system is more likely to accept it than a substance like copper.
ahcAnST.gif

• 3Worf

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

So the most naturally advanced cyborgs will be black folks?

iannis

Musty Nester
Well, silicon is grey. Depends on how much pack in per square inch and how long they cook it, I guess.

Somewhere in the range of mexican to kang.

• 1Like