Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (From Software)

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Donor All-Stars>
29d 8h 39m
Reactions
1,374 521 0 0
Yup, all versions release March 22

Araxen

<Donors Crew>
27d 5h 9m
Reactions
1,988 187 0 0
I'm playing on PC, but From is terrible at policing hackers. It's my only gripe about playing them on PC, but playing their games in 1440p/60+ fps is too nice to pass up.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Donor All-Stars>
29d 8h 39m
Reactions
1,374 521 0 0
Sekiro doesn't have a multiplayer component. It's why they put in a pause feature. Not sure how I feel about pausing,

Yaamean

Knight of the Realm
3d 17h 10m
Reactions
9 8 0 0
I played without multiplayer /coop summoning until I beat the game - my tradition with souls games.

Namon

<Donors Crew>
12d 2h 22m
Reactions
1,368 39 0 0
Sekiro doesn't have a multiplayer component. It's why they put in a pause feature. Not sure how I feel about pausing,
Nioh had it and it was a god send. I get not being able to pause while online, but it was retarded for normal single player gameplay. I can't count how many wife faction points I lost due to her having something melt down and I was like "HOLD ON I CAN'T PAUSE"

And I just watched that progression video. That changes everything for me personally. I was totally turned off by this game when everyone was basically saying there was no progression, but now that I have seen that, they were obviously wrong. That system sounds completely awesome and actually may be better than the incremental (at best) improvements you saw dropping one point at a time into any given stat. Now I'm getting excited for this game.

Last edited:

TJT

Adrenaline Junkie
<Donors Crew>
Reactions
34,715 868 0 0
  • TJT

TJT

Today is straight up Year of the Ninja. This, Nioh 2, Ghost of Tsushimo or whatever....

But yeah this is my numero uno game I am looking forward to this year. By far.

1d 22h 0m
Reactions
121 14 0 0
I didn't realize they ditched online for the game. PC is a no brainer then.
It's the opposite for me. I would get this on Xbone since HDR on my x900f makes my Alienware UW panel look washed out in comparison.

This is the first game I preordered since World of Warcraft. I hated Nioh so I can't wait for this game.