Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (From Software)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Even better, played dks3 on PC and wouldn't want to go back unless I had to.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm playing on PC, but From is terrible at policing hackers. It's my only gripe about playing them on PC, but playing their games in 1440p/60+ fps is too nice to pass up.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Sekiro doesn't have a multiplayer component. It's why they put in a pause feature. Not sure how I feel about pausing,

• 1Like

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
I played without multiplayer /coop summoning until I beat the game - my tradition with souls games.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sekiro doesn't have a multiplayer component. It's why they put in a pause feature. Not sure how I feel about pausing,

Nioh had it and it was a god send. I get not being able to pause while online, but it was retarded for normal single player gameplay. I can't count how many wife faction points I lost due to her having something melt down and I was like "HOLD ON I CAN'T PAUSE"

And I just watched that progression video. That changes everything for me personally. I was totally turned off by this game when everyone was basically saying there was no progression, but now that I have seen that, they were obviously wrong. That system sounds completely awesome and actually may be better than the incremental (at best) improvements you saw dropping one point at a time into any given stat. Now I'm getting excited for this game.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I didn't realize they ditched online for the game. PC is a no brainer then.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I played without multiplayer /coop summoning until I beat the game - my tradition with souls games.
Of course. What kind of fucking pussy around here would summon..

Turns out a lot of pussies are on foh

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
The only time I summoned was when farming Sunlight Medals, fuck the offline drop rates.

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Today is straight up Year of the Ninja. This, Nioh 2, Ghost of Tsushimo or whatever....

But yeah this is my numero uno game I am looking forward to this year. By far.

• 2Like

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
I didn't realize they ditched online for the game. PC is a no brainer then.
It's the opposite for me. I would get this on Xbone since HDR on my x900f makes my Alienware UW panel look washed out in comparison.

This is the first game I preordered since World of Warcraft. I hated Nioh so I can't wait for this game.

• 2Like
  • 1WTF