Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (From Software)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
This ought to be right up ENB's alley since he has never really got into the RPG/stat side of things. As long as the lore is solid (which I am sure it will be). I am looking forward to his let's play videos.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I can't wait for this game. Looks awesome.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Looks so freaking good. Still saddens me every time I see the activision logo tho

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
Some of those animations are stunningly impressive. I just did a frame by frame around 1:40 when he flips a guy by jumping on his shoulders. I didn’t see a single clipped texture or part of one model clipping through the other. And I loooove the weight and momentum of when you using the grappling hook. It connects, you move forward a little, then a burst of speed pulls you towards your hook like when a roller coaster is crowning the top of the hill and then flies down it at full speed.

Really looking forward to this game!!

• 1Like

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
There is some video's from people who played from GamesCon, who said the hitboxs are incredibly accurate for how fast the game is, can't wait too play(I hope they get the English Gut's VA also, would be nice)

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Fedor

<Banned>
There is some video's from people who played from GamesCon, who said the hitboxs are incredibly accurate for how fast the game is, can't wait too play(I hope they get the US Gut's VA also, would be nice)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
tenchu was actually the shit i was like 12-13 when that shit came out, if this has anything to do with tenchu and is only on console, i might have to get one =/ def a childhood favorite of mine.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Most loved tenchu, little rough around the edges but overall an amazing game.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
tenchu was actually the shit i was like 12-13 when that shit came out, if this has anything to do with tenchu and is only on console, i might have to get one =/ def a childhood favorite of mine.

sekiro shadows die twice is coming on steam too btw

There's also a physical collectors edition at gamestop although dunno if you can preorder it or not, I have the XB1 version pre ordered for an extra $30 why not
https://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/g...ce-collectors-edition-only-at-gamestop/167276
https://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/s...ce-collectors-edition-only-at-gamestop/167277

• 1Like

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Tenchu was amazing at the time but doesn't hold up as well as its contemporaries. I had to look it up to see if it came out before or after Metal Gear Solid or Thief to see if it was my first 3d stealth game and I'll be damned if it did/was. 98 was an amazing year for stealth games: Tenchu 8/31/98, Metal Gear Solid 10/21/98 and Thief on 11/30/98.

• 1Like

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
My favorite part of tenchu was removing peoples heads. There were the stealth kills from behind that could pop them off once in a while, but you could also perform a leaping slash from a roof top and angle a normal attack just right to remove them as well. My friend and I would take turns clearing levels seeing who could acquire the most number of "dirty cabbages" as we would call them. Being a teenager is weird shit.

汚れたキャベツ !

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Fedor

<Banned>
Dark Souls’ creator on what sets Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice apart

Some traditions won’t, like a cameo from recurring Souls series ne’er-do-well Patches. “Nothing is final just yet,” Miyazaki said, “but we don’t believe he’s going to be in this game.”

4a3.gif

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users