She-Hulk

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
its not leading to red She Hulk? she even mentions it in this episode.
Red Hulk is more likely not Red She-Hulk. They are recasting Thunderbolt Ross and trying to get Harrison Ford at the moment. The Intelligencia group is the big bad for She-Hulk and most likely The Leader is in charge. Leader is confirmed big bad for Cap 4. Hulk is back for the last episode so I think it will be a big finale.

Edit: Also Red She-Hulk is Betsy Ross not Jen Walters.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Red Hulk is more likely not Red She-Hulk. They are recasting Thunderbolt Ross and trying to get Harrison Ford at the moment. The Intelligencia group is the big bad for She-Hulk and most likely The Leader is in charge. Leader is confirmed big bad for Cap 4. Hulk is back for the last episode so I think it will be a big finale.

Edit: Also Red She-Hulk is Betsy Ross not Jen Walters.
about a month ago Red She Hulk was being rumored as a possible scene for the last episode. i didnt think it was going to happen, but now that She Hulk mentioned it. its probably true. i dont know who Leader is. just saying at some point next week you will probably see the red she hulk. not even sure if thats important.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This and your baseball comments. You dumb.
Youre dumb as fuck. The fight scenes were all filmed in one sequence. Thats pretty incredible to do a 10 minute fight in one shot. But clearly youre in the top 3 smartest people in these forums you knuckle dragging inbred.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
about a month ago Red She Hulk was being rumored as a possible scene for the last episode. i didnt think it was going to happen, but now that She Hulk mentioned it. its probably true. i dont know who Leader is. just saying at some point next week you will probably see the red she hulk. not even sure if thats important.
The Leader is a Gamma Mutate but is super intelligent instead of strong. He was the scientist in the Incredible Hulk movies that was studying Norton-Banners blood. When Abomination trashed the lab they show him on the ground with Hulk Blood getting in his head wound.

I highly doubt it will be Red She-Hulk. I hadn't seen anything about that rumor other than speculation. Like I said above, Red She-Hulk is a different character altogether. Having Jen go Savage She-Hulk would be more plausible. But pretty sure the baddies are trying to kill Jen for her blood more than to experiment on her.

Caliane

Youre dumb as fuck. The fight scenes were all filmed in one sequence. Thats pretty incredible to do a 10 minute fight in one shot. But clearly youre in the top 3 smartest people in these forums you knuckle dragging inbred.
he was making fun of you, because yes it was a joke.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
lol they slut shamed her and that was all they had? So now titania can have a redemption arc and defend the slut.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Continued watching this because the wife enjoys it. She is the target demo I figure. For what it is, its not bad. It doesnt take itself seriously at all and that elevates it a bit.

What really makes it go from shitty to not bad is the guest stars. If this was a supervillain of the week procedural it would be terribad. But bringing in Tim Roth, Charlie Cox, Wonger and the drunk chick really boost the show. The problem is the guest stars are head and shoulders above the actual lead in the show. And the CGI for SheHulk is pretty subpar across the board. This in inexcusable when you are a company named Disney.

I also enjoy that the majority of the villains are basically retards. Frog boy, porcupine, matador boy, the wrecking crew etc are the poster kids for what if retards got powers or super gear.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
possible finale leak
Hulk King is the douchebag from her old law firm, runs Inteligencia and wants Jen's blood so he becomes a Hulk?

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I didn't dislike it, but sheesh, way to dial the meta up to 11, broke the knob damn near off, lol.

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
i'm not watching it, care to explain in a spoiler?

Things go predictably sideways as things just fall apart around her and antagonists from the whole season arrive at once. She does her 4th wall thing and says this is all stupid, stops the show, pops through her tile on Disney+, jumps into one of the behind the scenes shows, and proceeds to go and find "Kevin". We get a cameo or two of some Marvel people, and Kevin ultimately ends up just being some robot in control of everything a la the robot pilot from Wall-E. We get all sorts of brief mentions as she rapid-fires questions like 'when do we get the X-Men' that don't get an answer. She then makes her case to improve how the show ends, removes extra stuff like the idiot antagonist using her blood to get hulk powers and toning it down like removing Hulk randomly showing up. They make fun of a lot of things, for example Kevin asks her to transform to Jen because CGI is expensive, but do it when the camera cuts away.

Show comes to a close in a backyard eating with family, coworkers and Matt Murdock, Banner shows back up and introduces his son Skarr who he's brought back from Sikarr.

After-credits is Wong retrieving Abomination to take him to Kamar-Taj from his cell - which he was sent back to for violating parole (he'd been turning into Abomination for speaking engagements)

Probably end up re-watching the series this weekend as I work around the house.

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
Aweseome ending. Loved them going all-in on the 4th wall. Probably my favourite Marvel D+ thus far.

• 2Seriously?
  • 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This was awful. Probably the worst episode of the series for me. The breaking of the fourth wall was cringy and overused.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The "son" (not gonna spoiler it) looked like a complete choad to me. Sort of the exact opposite of what I would have expected.

I didn't hate the finale I guess. I prefer what they did to the way it was going, although they purposely made that dumb as fuck just so they could alter it, so whatever. It was ok.

I did kind of like the "That's what Hulk's do. Smash." And then as she's listing stuff she smashed, she smirks, "Matt Murdoch." However, the whole thing sort of makes Murdoch come off as nothing but a boy-toy in the series. Her series, not his, so I guess I don't care too much.

Biggest disappointment for me is the lack of Madisynn in the finale.

• 1Solidarity

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
The "son" (not gonna spoiler it) looked like a complete choad to me. Sort of the exact opposite of what I would have expected.

I didn't hate the finale I guess. I prefer what they did to the way it was going, although they purposely made that dumb as fuck just so they could alter it, so whatever. It was ok.

I did kind of like the "That's what Hulk's do. Smash." And then as she's listing stuff she smashed, she smirks, "Matt Murdoch." However, the whole thing sort of makes Murdoch come off as nothing but a boy-toy in the series. Her series, not his, so I guess I don't care too much.

Biggest disappointment for me is the lack of Madisynn in the finale.

This show is probably the closest to a comic for any D+ show, and the way Daredevil is presented is good reflection of that. Its a lighthearted show, so he is as well. The best example of this in the comics is how Wolverine has about 30 variants of his personality depending on if he is in his own book or X-Force or Ms. Marvel or a young mutants book or Deadpool, etc.

about Madisynn

I was SHOCKED she was not there with Wongers watching whatever new show he was binging when they picked up Emil in the post credit scene, even if it was just her voice yelling something about making another yak milk and vodka.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Talk about meta...
This last couple episodes were really fun.

I'm looking forward to see her again somewhere.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users