She-Hulk

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
What is really not sitting well with me about this episode

When Jen shows up as She Hulk her friend was all like "Why are you trying to upstage me at my own wedding, I want Jen not She Hulk!"

Then after the fight the bride was all like "OMG I cant believe She Hulk is at my wedding!"

What the actual fuck? Did they not remember what they wrote just 10 mins prior? THE BRIDE DIDN'T WANT SHE HULK AT THE WEDDING!!!!
Sometimes shit writing can actually be funny (so bad it's good) and sometimes it makes you wonder how they got / keep a job.

Doesn't Jen offer a look at the camera when this happens, like she is just as surprised?

Also, she was excited Titania, so she was clearly a clout chasing kind of vapid person. So drunk bride who watched TItania and She-hulk fight, embarrass Titania, it's not surprising that she was then excited that She-Hulk was at her wedding.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Fucking faggots who watch every episode then complain about how terrible it is.

You assholes giving them views regardless of how shitty the content is why they keep working this shit out
i got tired of bashing it, i recognize its terrible, the writing has not gotten better, its much worse. i'm just doing my thing where i get bored and watch this shit on autopilot and its over in 20 minutes. its a really short show. anyone else notice the Jurassic Park "uh uh uh" at the sign in window on the 4chan site.

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>

When Jen shows up as She Hulk her friend was all like "Why are you trying to upstage me at my own wedding, I want Jen not She Hulk!"

Then after the fight the bride was all like "OMG I cant believe She Hulk is at my wedding!"

What the actual fuck? Did they not remember what they wrote just 10 mins prior? THE BRIDE DIDN'T WANT SHE HULK AT THE WEDDING!!!!
Sometimes shit writing can actually be funny (so bad it's good) and sometimes it makes you wonder how they got / keep a job.

It was bad on a lot of levels. But hell, the episodes are like 19 minutes long...

About the episode: The narrative irony was that they both didn't know what they wanted. Jenn on many levels even down to the dress and her role in the wedding. The bride because she didn't want to be upstaged. But alcohol is the pentobarbitol of the 21st century. Because once Jenn and the bride were drunk, they both wanted She-Hulk.

They really over-play Jenn as a submissive, passive, turd. Here, clean my kid's shit-stained diapers! What other demeaning task could they ask her to do?

Meanwhile, Tatiana Maslany has gotten really ripped and when they show her as herself, not in some ridiculous over-sized Talking Heads suit, she has become super-cute. In Orphan Black, the fact that she was an amazing actress over-powered her sexiness. In this, where Disney doesn't really seem to care that she CAN act, she is a hot, petite, cutie...

Whatever-- they don't know what to do with her other than stick her in this stupid vehicle. At least it is self-aware that it's a dumb show.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
See what I mean?

even though youtube cuts of her abs and her black pleather skirt and tube top...

Last edited:

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm

You assholes giving them views regardless of how shitty the content is why they keep working this shit out

it's fucking brilliant. can their content ever be too shitty for the marvel consoomer? as long as they sprinkle in a lame cameo and a super secret plot point for thor 8?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

You assholes giving them views regardless of how shitty the content is why they keep shoveling this shit out
And people that don't watch and bitch are worse.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
People that don't suck Disney's cock when they put out terrible shit are worse?

Confirmed cuck
Aww. Poor baby... you need a pacifier?

I have better things to do than worry about shit I don't care about. Do you think your wordy words here on FoH are gonna change shit at Disney? I think the new LotR and GoT are shit.. but I don't go into those threads and bitch about it constantly because I don't give a fuck what other people like or don't like. Apparently me watching a show you dislike makes your pussy hurt. Says more about you than me.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Aww. Poor baby... you need a pacifier?

I have better things to do than worry about shit I don't care about. Do you think your wordy words here on FoH are gonna change shit at Disney? I think the new LotR and GoT are shit.. but I don't go into those threads and bitch about it constantly because I don't give a fuck what other people like or don't like. Apparently me watching a show you dislike makes your pussy hurt. Says more about you than me.

Full on cringe middle school meltdown and acting like I'm the butthurt one 😂. Wave your lgbt and Ukraine flags and love all the woke shit you want, nobody cares.

It does make you a faggot, though.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Full on cringe middle school meltdown and acting like I'm the butthurt one 😂. Wave your lgbt and Ukraine flags and love all the woke shit you want, nobody cares.

You are the one that started the middle school "faggots" shit. nice try.

• 1Like

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>

You sound offended... maybe go make a tik tok about it?
The one where you point at someone's post and act all righteous and shit, you know the one!

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this is a very low rated show, even here it gets a bare mention a day or two after it airs and then its drops down the page til the next week. if this show gets picked up for season 2 it wont be because 5 people here watch it free on the net. they are teasing DD and her super suit, but both can be seen in the trailer for this show.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
this is a very low rated show, even here it gets a bare mention a day or two after it airs and then its drops down the page til the next week. if this show gets picked up for season 2 it wont be because 5 people here watch it free on the net. they are teasing DD and her super suit, but both can be seen in the trailer for this show.
This show is probably the most meaningless show out of the disney plus shows we got so far, its just its own thing while introducing she hulk for future cross overs.
I don't love it, don't hate it... its whatever.
You definitely don't need to watch it if you just want to keep up with the MCU movies. Just know that She Hulk exists and she is a lawyer. that is it.

That said, there are some callbacks to comics on here in cameos and such... if you are into that.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole

Writing by committee.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
i think daredevil is cameo'ing soon in She Hulk, but makes it sorta interesting if Charlie Cox (Daredevil) confirmed yesterday that his own, 18 episode season of Daredevil Born Again is gonna be a soft reboot of the character. Still starring him as Daredevil (presumably) but essentially tossing away seasons 1-3 of the Netflix show.

View attachment 432882
DD Netflix show was fucking amazing so whats the answer? Throw it in the trash and write something new. Fuck them all.