Searching our hearts for so long
Both of us knowing
Pooping is a battlefield

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Think I met Bandwagon in the bathroom while taking a shit. Some monster walked into the first stall and went pissing, so I already had a low opinion of him, then he left the stall to go into the next one to take a dump. I was triggered as fuck.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Think I met Bandwagon in the bathroom while taking a shit. Some monster walked into the first stall and went pissing, so I already had a low opinion of him, then he left the stall to go into the next one to take a dump. I was triggered as fuck.
Usually I only go into the stalls to piss if I need to spit out my chew. But if the man left 1 stall to go shit in another....trust that he had a reason for it. You were probably in the middle of finger painting the flush handle and stall door with your own shit while you were sitting there judging him. He sounds like a very hygienic fellow to me.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Btw, if that'd been me I would have been tapping the rhythm to a random WHAM! song on your Chuck Taylors. Must've been some other handsome devil.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Mondays are my rough shit days because I'm abusing my stomach over the weekend with one of the following:
1. Party with BBQ or Pizza
2. "Grazing" on snacks while garage tinkering.
3. Red meat + crock pot + Sriracha

For the last 3 weeks or so, it seems like all of our moon cycles are syncing up because everyone in the office is trying to take a shit at 730am. I'm ready to start bringing my daughter's potty training toilet in to work and hiding it in the corner in the attic.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Mondays are my rough shit days because I'm abusing my stomach over the weekend with one of the following:
1. Party with BBQ or Pizza
2. "Grazing" on snacks while garage tinkering.
3. Red meat + crock pot + Sriracha

For the last 3 weeks or so, it seems like all of our moon cycles are syncing up because everyone in the office is trying to take a shit at 730am. I'm ready to start bringing my daughter's potty training toilet in to work and hiding it in the corner in the attic.
Could be worse. I took a powershit a few days ago that made the lower half of my body ache for a day. Imagine trying to pass a medicine ball in .25s and at 400 MPH, and that's what a powershit is.

The upside is that now my asshole now doubles as a built in parachute.

• 1Worf
  • 1Wow!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Could be worse. I took a powershit a few days ago that made the lower half of my body ache for a day. Imagine trying to pass a medicine ball in .25s and at 400 MPH, and that's what a powershit is.

The upside is that now my asshole now doubles as a built in parachute.
Sounds like you experienced water hammer?

• 2Worf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Ahhhhh, I get it now. I think you're fine, man.

An eruption in your bowels is more of a life choice than a medical emergency.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Ahhhhh, I get it now. I think you're fine, man.

An eruption in your bowels is more of a life choice than a medical emergency.
Yeah, not dangerous. Don't know what caused it though.

You know it is an epic deuce when it sets off seismographs as far away as Iceland.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Check check, mic check 1 2
DJ wreck with a strained neck, workin' on a poo,
Nature's nutty buddy out on parole,
Pipe crackin' bowl thug, swirly patrol,
Down the hole, ya big brown mole,
Ass pays the toll to get ya down the hole,
Shooter on the knoll spots meundies atoll,
DJ wreck, back in control

• 1Like

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Wasn't sure if my co-worker died on the stall today. Was making all sorts of noises (we have 2 seated stalls side-by-side) there was enough commotion it made me not have to take a shit anymore. When I left work he was still in there (approx 1 hour dump). It's a classic don't-have-2-work tactic, but the noises were authentic.

• 1Worf