Silicon Valley

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Couldnt watch when Richard tried to shit talk. So uncomfortable yet so good.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
The strung out joke about Peter Gregory's death was great. I think this was a far better homage then a bunch of sappy bullshit - especially for a guy who was an actor on a comedy.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I've always loved Mike Judge's work and it's good to see him getting more 'mainstream' success as others are starting to catch on to how funny he is, which is cool and about time.
I don't see how he hasn't had mainstream success for a while. Beavis and Butthead did very well for him and King of the Hill was a staple of Fox's Sunday lineup for the longest time.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think I've adjusted to the awkwardness of the protagonist and now it just works really well in this show, especially with the personalities he's surrounded by. This is up their with better call Saul for me for best shows on tv

iannis

Musty Nester
I tell you whut.

That boy just ain't right.

I sell propane and propane accessories.

King of the Hill is mainstream as hell. And good for Mike Judge. Anything they showed opposite the simpsons in a 1 hour block starting at 6 PM has achieved what you would call commercial success.

You gotta sign stuff that doesn't matter as "Rusty Shakleford".

Tenks

I still argue King of the Hill is the best animated show ever made. At the very least it had by far the best characters. It stayed strong throughout it's entire lifespan instead of Simpsons of Family Guy who are just completely unwatchable in later seasons.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I wouldnt put it above Simpsons or South Park. I still find some simpson episodes good. I also have had way more laughs out of American dad and Futurama than KoTH. Futurama had way to many classic episodes to be put below king of the hill

Archer, and bobs burgers havent had as many seasons but both are better at this point

Tenks

South Park is recently good but it had that period where they attempted to get by simply on shock humor. They've really elevated the bar recently, though. I wouldn't disagree with you. But the fact that KotH can be spoken in the same breath as Simpsons and South Park just shows how good it was.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
I still argue King of the Hill is the best animated show ever made. At the very least it had by far the best characters. It stayed strong throughout it's entire lifespan instead of Simpsons of Family Guy who are just completely unwatchable in later seasons.
South Park is significantly better but I do enjoy his work.

This (Silicon Valley) might end up being my favorite show of his.

iannis

Musty Nester
The best part was the background banter when the hot corporate chick came over to watch Peter pee.

"no, my dick would have had to been taped to the table".

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Richard is the most awkwardly embarrassing character on TV since Larry David. Love em both

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
I feel like this show is over in 10 mins. I remember last season was the same way. Why so short!? I know 1-hour comedy's are rare, and often fail, but damn this show is so great and I want these episodes to last much, much longer. So good.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not a hilarious episode, but I loved the revisits to all the VC firms. And Gilfoyle/Dinesh was great of course. Still, felt like a lot of set up.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
I laugh a ton too, and I thought the way they ended the episode and the credit sequence was hilarious. This show has such great writing.