Skyrim

Azziane_sl

shitlord
Actually I disabeled all mods to see what would happen....none of my unspent points are appearing. I'm level 25 and I have zero skills spent and zero skill points to spend, wtf just happened?
You disabled mods mid-game. In my limited experience that should be nuff-said. SkyRE in particular changes tons of shit in perks and stuff.

most perk trees are modified to offer a large amount of possibilities, and one even is as new as perk trees can get at this point.
is a quote from the description. If you play a game with SkyRE and turn SkyRE off - the vanilla system does not know how to handle the perk points you had spent in SkyRe perks.

So if you turn SkyRE off for any reason I am sure there would be dozens of reasons why you lost all your perks. The only question is why did SkyRE stop working in the first place. And maybe did it really warrant turning it off?. Or, really, how can you cheat into getting your perks back.

Also did you try turning all previously-ON mods back on and reloading an old save?

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Sorry I meant Perk Points, not skill points.
If you start using mods for a save, you should really use them for the entirety of that character. Switching will almost always cause problems -- even for just 1 mod depending what you were running before.

Or use console commands to fix what you're missing.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
And I didn't plan on NOT using any of the mods I have, SkyRe just stopped on its own and that's when everything got fucked.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
And no, unless I go back 20 levels...all my perks are gone. SkyRe will tell me all my points are refunded but they never appear.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
help armsman
player.addperk 000babe4

rinse and repeat.

If you really want to use the UI, get the Deadly Dragons mod (which you should get no matter what) and then use the console command:
player.modav dragonsouls X

and convert the souls to perk points (There is no console command to add perk points).

Also you should just continue to use skyre and figure out what's wrong instead of giving it up.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
im doing what you said in the first part and it says its adding 1 to armsman, whats that mean? its not adding anything that i can see.

pointyboot

Bronze Knight of the Realm

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
im doing what you said in the first part and it says its adding 1 to armsman, whats that mean? its not adding anything that i can see.
If your perks are wiped you can manually add them with the above process.

help armsman

is a command that will show you the hex codes for all the armsman perks. You can then use the player.addperk command to add them.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Scratch that, they will appear with SkyRE is not running, but if I try to do it with SkyRE and use the codes they have listed within the mod itself, nothing works. It's only allowing me to add perks to the vanilla skills.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I don't know, i'm not running any different mods then I was before and after all this started. -frowns-

I know you have to add them in order or they wont display properly, like Overdraw is Overdraw00, 20, 40, 60 and so on and you have to go in that order or they wont display.

Maybe Sky's listed code on the perks screen isn't the proper ordered code? I'm trying to google a lite of all Sky's perk codes but haven't come up with anything yet.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Tarrant get your shit together.

Honestly if you read the GoT books you'd have no problem.

But yeah, if you type 'help PERK_NAME' in the console you'll get the code that skyre uses.

Ex for the wayfarer perk "traveller" you'd type

help traveller

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
rofl, thanks Tuco. I'll try that when I gt home tonight.
smile.png