Skyrim

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Finally installing this game. Downloading those lists of mods. Aside from the things that you guys suggested, is there anything else I should download that is necessary? I don't want vanilla. I want something that enhances the game. I love graphical and gameplay enhancements.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
If you're a book whore like me thenUnread Books Glow by duggelzis a godsend so you can stop wasting time picking up books you already have.

One piece of advice though, if you intend to go vampire steer far away from any custom races. They really don't play well with the vampire stuff.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
How do I make the mods I downloaded via Nexus Mod Manager into "Boot Order" on the top screen? I activated all inactive mods, but, they're still not up there...

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
If I'm understanding your question right grabBOSS. This will automatically sort your load order for you in most cases.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
NM. Guess I had to go to the "mods" side and activate them that way, lol.

edit; Got BOSS now.
biggrin.png
Thanks! <3

biggrin.png

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I'll check out Lockpick Pro.

Killed two dragons thus far and got my Dawnbreaker. Hardest battle has to have been fighting multiple giants. Died like 50 times trying to kite them. :|

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, I'm definitely going to check out that falskaar mod next time I go on a skyrim kick.

Orcus_sl

shitlord
Can't wait to check out Falskaar. I rushed through the main storyline somewhat when the game was new. I just purchased all of the dlc and started over, and all of a sudden I can't get enough of this game. I'm way more into it this time around than the first. I suppose I can see the problems people have with it, but a few choice mods take care of most of those.

The only thing that pisses me off still is when I'm fighting a dragon and accidentally hit some dumbass. All of a sudden I have a bounty and am fighting the dragon and a random npc. Fucking lame.

Running very few mods these days. ACE, auto unequip arrows, bandolier, frostfall, deadly dragons, static mesh improvement, WATER, some rock textures, serious HD, a few character graphics mods, Skyui, enhanced night sky, Organized Favorites, some character creation mod that's much better than default, skse, sbw (skyrim borderless window), realistic force, jaysus swords, improved npc clothing, amidianborn armor textures, and an ENB. That's about it.

I went fairly lightweight on the graphics. This time my objective was smooth gameplay at all costs. Even going light and having a monstrous graphics card, I still get heavy stuttering outside of a few places. Windhelm is horrible, by the docks.

oblig ss:

rrr_img_36527.jpg

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Legendary Edition is just the base game plus the DLC. The legendary "features" were already patched into the base game for free awhile back.
Ah! Haven't played this in ages and never beat it (burned myself out on side quests) so I did not know this. Thanks!

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
This was from my run tonight now I have it as I think I want....would be nice if EBN and XFire played nicely but still runs fine on single 7970 at 1080p. This is killing the first dragon in the main quest, only thing I don't like is I forgot to hit my ihud key to turn off the compass

rrr_img_38811.jpg