Soccer 2013-2014

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Where's our resident ManUre fans who are about to get shamed this Sunday? Any avatar bets?

faille

Molten Core Raider
I think Arsenal are glad they are out of the Champions league, so they can focus all their attention on qualifying for the Champions league.

faille

Molten Core Raider
It's almost the reverse of the last man double penalty.
Instead of getting a deserved penalty, Man City are denied one and get a red card at the same time!

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Considering ManC got away with a penalty and a phantom off-side call that negated a goal then I'd say it evens itself out. Barca should have been up 4 or 5 to 0 at that point and you can't say the better team didn't go through. I think it says more that in 5 years you can spend a billion pounds and yet you have to choose between Lescott and Demichelis to play which is pretty funny.

Edit: With that said I do think Barca has declined more than City has improved and I'd favor Bayern, RM, and PSG to win the CL over them easily. I don't know what it is but they just don't ever seem to hit the heights of the last couple of years.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I don't usually watch the Europa League but the Benfica coach, Jorge Jesus, was fucking with Sherwood the whole game and it was glorious. The look on Tim's face at the end was worth wasting two hours watching Spuds play complete garbage of a football game.

Bio6OymIcAEGn4y.jpg

iWPd5eZe4UzGW.gif

colossalFISH

Silver Knight of the Realm
Hull are a dirty fucking team. A yellow for almost breaking Silva's leg in half and a pathetic dive followed by spitting in Hart's face gets fuck all while Hart gets booked for reacting to the dive. I hope they drop like a stone and fuck off back to the Championship.

Oh and Chelsea are having a complete meltdown against Villa. Losing 1-0, 2 sent off and Mourinho sent to the stands. Haha.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
What a shithouse tackle by Ramires there, that better be more than a 3 game ban. Fucking disgraceful. Mourinho is such a cunt, hope he resigns again and goes to Russia or something. I don't care how many trophies he's won, he's a real shit of a person.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Big game about to start. Win here puts LFC 4 behind with a game in hand vs Chelsea. Sort of weird how none really mentions LFC as a title contender despite the standings and stats saying so.

Arsenal and Spurs. both teams need a W badly. Spurs to keep a dim top 4 hope alive, Gunners to keep a fairly dim hope of title alive. LFC is good with any outcome really, Overall I hope Spurs win. Can not see them catching pool, given mediocre team thats essentially 6 1/2th points behind with LFC having a game in hand.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
How is that not a 2nd yellow on Rafael? Always such shit decisions against us at OT. Yes we got the penalty but that was the most blatant hand ball you'll see.

Utne

Molten Core Raider
Whoa what a dive by Sturridge on that 3rd penalty. Must suck for Vidic getting a 2nd red for that one hah.

Other than that[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */Just terrible all around.