SPAC & IPO Ideas

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
CCIV sub-$30

falling GIF

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Think of it like this, you can take that money you'd put into CCIV, and instead buy 5-6 times more shares of other spacs that have almost 0 downside and unlimited upside. I did the same thing on LAZR with covered calls, and if I had jumped back in to try to catch the rocket ship I'd either have lost more or still be trading flat right now.
Quoting myself to show why it's important to scale back when spacs go up. If you owned a spac at 11 when the market crashed you lost maybe 5% and have probably gained that back already while CCIV is now down more than 50%

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sell at 12.30 and buy at 12.27, do I have to fucking hold hands here!?

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Are ZNTE and VCVC DOA? I've been watching these ones because y'all talked about them. But they seem to be on the train down to $10?

I broke the sub-$12 rule and got ZNTE at like $14, so it's been a loser for me. Not too worried though. Just a lesson that if you're going to go in on something, the closer to 10 the better.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I broke the sub-$12 rule and got ZNTE at like $14, so it's been a loser for me. Not too worried though. Just a lesson that if you're going to go in on something, the closer to 10 the better.
Sub-$11 entries and the odds of it being a loss are very minimal. Stick with the plan.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Grabbed some CRHC at $10.75 in the premarket. Been stalking it for a while. Its one of the +$750 million SPACs I hadn't grabbed at sub-$11. Led by Gary Cohn (former COO GS and former Dir of the National Economic Council under DJT). They dont list a sector they are searching in, but at $10.75 I will throw the dice. I have been stalking the big SPACs without a deal for weeks now.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
PSTH
I happened to look up PSTH on SPAC Track to see if it had loaded any info on PSTH 2 and noticed this for the 1st time.. Made me chuckle.

1614261508954.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users