Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018)

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Donor All-Stars>
28d 4h 17m
Reactions
23,885 805 0 0
Took my son (5) to see this movie. He liked it for the Spider People and action and LOL’d at a few parts but he’s probably a bit young to take in the meatier concepts behind the movie. But he seemed to enjoy it well enough.

I really liked it more than I thought I would and I agree with Aldarion Aldarion re: diversity stuff.

I think I cried twice at the father/son dynamic. Fuck you, my dad just died.

Good movie!

Kovaks

<Donors Crew>
8d 3h 33m
Reactions
710 116 0 0
Took my five year old too, he loved it, but did have a little trouble going to sleep last night because he was scared kingpin would break through his wall and crush him to death.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Donor All-Stars>
28d 4h 17m
Reactions
23,885 805 0 0
Took my five year old too, he loved it, but did have a little trouble going to sleep last night because he was scared kingpin would break through his wall and crush him to death.
I’m laughing because kids are stupid!

Larnix

Knight of the Realm
27d 3h 56m
Reactions
243 10 0 0
I took my son and a buddy for his 6th birthday. We caught the first showing of the day and it was so much fun. The two of them had some funny comments during the show. My son has always been a sensitive kid with movies and shows. The uncle part had him sitting in my lap for a little bit. He gave me a big hug at the end. Feels good man!

For reference I took him to see the good dinosaur when he wasnt quite 3 yet and he was tearing up pretty hard at the beginning. It really got me because without knowing we went in the anniversary of the day my dad died. Feels bad man !

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Donor All-Stars>
28d 4h 17m
Reactions
23,885 805 0 0
I took my son and a buddy for his 6th birthday. We caught the first showing of the day and it was so much fun. The two of them had some funny comments during the show. My son has always been a sensitive kid with movies and shows. The uncle part had him sitting in my lap for a little bit. He gave me a big hug at the end. Feels good man!

For reference I took him to see the good dinosaur when he wasnt quite 3 yet and he was tearing up pretty hard at the beginning. It really got me because without knowing we went in the anniversary of the day my dad died. Feels bad man !
Lol, I don’t remember which part but I think it was one of the big fights and my kiddo got a little scared and hopped on my lap as well.

Xevy

Trakanon Raider
12d 28m
Reactions
1,053 189 0 0
Just saw it. Was pretty amazing. Not surprising when you realize it was Produced by Christopher Lord and Phil Miller (Deadpool, Zombieland, Last Man on Earth, etc). Really good humor. Some dark shit early on. Might shock little kids a bit.

TheOkapi

Knight of the Realm
1d 7h 3m
Reactions
0 0 0 0
Big fan. Worth seeing if you're a fan of Spiderman, though I felt like I should have had 3-D glasses for a lot of the background stuff in the begining. Mile's mom has a fantastic ass.

Bragon

<Donors Crew>
12d 21h 0m
Reactions
591 79 0 0
Took my 2 boys to this. We all loved it. Fantastic movie.

Edit: i'm an IT nerd, i lol'ed hard at them struggling to insert the USB stick.

Last edited:

Conefed

Lord Nagafen Raider
2d 14h 22m
Reactions
567 381 0 0
This didn't even come to my theaters . miffed

spronk

FPS noob
<Donors Crew>
16d 11m
Reactions
5,124 532 0 0
if you have an AMC near you they are gonna bring it back to the dolby theaters around oscars time

Foler

Vanessa
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
7d 18h 3m
Reactions
2,577 986 0 0
Thought it was cool but gimmicky. Storyline was meh.

If they could afford it, doing this style of art in a TV series based on the comics would be dope.

As for this movie it gets a solid 3/10 from Big Foler.

Hateyou

<Donors Crew>
25d 10h 8m
Reactions
7,776 450 0 0
I had no intention of watching this but went on a whim with my neighbor. Our boys are both four. They were off/on the whole time which is typical with movies with real stories.

Anyways I went in expecting it to be goofy/stupid and was surprised and impressed. Visuals were great and the story was good.