Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Just that the movie didn't need to happen. Had they or had they not gave chase to the Nazi's and the Ark, the end of the movie woulda been the same regardless and they all die.
well no. the reason why the Ark was brought to that isolated place because it was to test it out, see what would happen so the archeologist wouldnt return to Berlin empty handed. lets say the nazis get the Ark, bring it to the island. Indy nopes out and goes home. the Ark does its thing and melts everyone like it did last time. its still under nazi control and the nazis will see what happened and be more careful the next time and figure out how to use it as a weapon. with Indy chasing them down. when the Ark kills the nazis. Indy has control over it and brings it back to the USA and they stick it in the warehouse. dont ask me how they got the Ark back home .

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
well no. the reason why the Ark was brought to that isolated place because it was to test it out, see what would happen so the archeologist wouldnt return to Berlin empty handed. lets say the nazis get the Ark, bring it to the island. Indy nopes out and goes home. the Ark does its thing and melts everyone like it did last time. its still under nazi control and the nazis will see what happened and be more careful the next time and figure out how to use it as a weapon. with Indy chasing them down. when the Ark kills the nazis. Indy has control over it and brings it back to the USA and they stick it in the warehouse. dont ask me how they got the Ark back home .
The statement is, the same end to the movie would happen regardless of if they had given chase during it or not. The reality of the ARK was no one could open it and gaze upon it, hence why Indy and crew couldn't either. It's been a long-standing joke and observation for years. That movie ends the same regardless of what Indy does.

It's just a funny thing, much like the Spider-Man meme posted above.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The statement is, the same end to the movie would happen regardless of if they had given chase during it or not. The reality of the ARK was no one could open it and gaze upon it, hence why Indy and crew couldn't either. It's been a long-standing joke and observation for years. That movie ends the same regardless of what Indy does.

It's just a funny thing, much like the Spider-Man meme posted above.
ok , but thats exactly how it would be weaponized by the nazis. like one big suicide bomb. stick that in the middle of Manhattan or Washington DC and it kills everyone

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
ok , but thats exactly how it would be weaponized by the nazis. like one big suicide bomb. stick that in the middle of Manhattan or Washington DC and it kills everyone
It only kills all who gaze upon it. Can you see a chest in the middle of manhattan from all of NY?

And again, this is just the end of the movie and how it would have ended with dead Nazis regardless. Indy didn't need to give chase the whole movie. All the Nazi's on the island died, Indy coulda just went there instead and just waited as they knew that was their destination, to begin with, and just walked outta there at the end.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It only kills all who gaze upon it. Can you see a chest in the middle of manhattan from all of NY?

And again, this is just the end of the movie and how it would have ended with dead Nazis regardless. Indy didn't need to give chase the whole movie. All the Nazi's on the island died, Indy coulda just went there instead and just waited as they knew that was their destination, to begin with, and just walked outta there at the end.
they didnt see the chest. the nazis all the way in the back didnt see the chest. they saw the spirits that escaped the Ark. they swirled out and all around assessing everyone. everyone that looked at them got fucked by the massive wave of power.

check this out
if the archeologist had brought this to Berlin. it would have killed everyone in the vicinity. so basically the entire city. Manhattan during rush hour. that meas millions dead.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Except they all died and Indy was alive and walked out with the chest.
yup, its a good thing he was there because the nazis would have figured it out it and used it against the USA and we would have had a different ending. thanks for saving the world, Doctor Jones.

• 1Garbage

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
yup, its a good thing he was there because the nazis would have figured it out it and used it against the USA and we would have had a different ending. thanks for saving the world, Doctor Jones.
So we went a long ways to end up with you agreeing that none of the movie needed to happen as it wouldn’t have changed the outcome of the ending.

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So we went a long ways to end up with you agreeing that none of the movie needed to happen as it wouldn’t have changed the outcome of the ending.
iu

• 5Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 5 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Just saw this, it’s a fun movie with a lot of cool moments. Lots of nostalgia thrown in with the reference to the other 2 Spider-Man and all the vilains.

That‘s said, one of the super hero trope that I really dislike is the hero doing something stupid that creates all the problems in the first place. It was the case in the previous movie where Peter gives Mysterio the glasses from Stark that control earth‘s super advance defense system, who at this point he barely knew. They used this trope again here with asking for the wish that everyone forgets he’s Spider-Man, changing the wish multiple times after Strange tells him not too. Then they do it again when he decides against Strange’s advice to not send the vilains back, he even goes so far as to fight him for it, which results in more bad shit happening. It’s just an overused trope that I’m tired off.

That didn’t make me not enjoy the movie, but it’s something I’m just very tired of seeing.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Just saw this, it’s a fun movie with a lot of cool moments. Lots of nostalgia thrown in with the reference to the other 2 Spider-Man and all the vilains.

That‘s said, one of the super hero trope that I really dislike is the hero doing something stupid that creates all the problems in the first place. It was the case in the previous movie where Peter gives Mysterio the glasses from Stark that control earth‘s super advance defense system, who at this point he barely knew. They used this trope again here with asking for the wish that everyone forgets he’s Spider-Man, changing the wish multiple times after Strange tells him not too. Then they do it again when he decides against Strange’s advice to not send the vilains back, he even goes so far as to fight him for it, which results in more bad shit happening. It’s just an overused trope that I’m tired off.

That didn’t make me not enjoy the movie, but it’s something I’m just very tired of seeing.
Anyone who thinks human characters doing dumb things in movies is immersion breaking should probably take a look at the shit humans actually do once in a while.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Brad2770

Like knocking up a hairdresser, marrying her and then divorcing her almost as fast?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Like knocking up a hairdresser, marrying her and then divorcing her almost as fast?
7 years is almost as fast? Interesting.

also as that would insinuate my son would be a mistake, you can fuck right off with that.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Except Indy didn't know how any of this would go so in terms of what his character would do his actions make sense, regardless of outcome. He wasn't sloppy or oblivious. That's a bit different than the Spider-Man meme.

• 1Like