Oh god damn it

46C22744-635B-41CA-8F30-7E75D89D3C3D.jpeg

• 11Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 11 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I can't wait to see the numbers this will generate.

This is what we like... non-woke shit decimating the box office. Just make a good movie people!
...days later update and it's staggering haha.

God I love when things go well with this world.

I know to some of you, you may just say in response to me, "It's just a movie" Yeah, and it is... and yet... those that know, know. Good times.

• 2Garbage
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

I know to some of you, you may just say in response to me, "It's just a movie" Yeah, and it is... and yet... those that know, know. Good times.
its already the biggest selling film of the year. its made more than those chicom films. its also near a billion dollars as of thursday. i mean its just rich fucks getting richer, but least we got a good product out of these bastards.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
its already the biggest selling film of the year. its made more than those chicom films. its also near a billion dollars as of thursday. i mean its just rich fucks getting richer, but least we got a good product out of these bastards.
Yes! I'm so happy. Not just because this is a really fun film, but because... as I said above heh.

• 2Garbage
  • 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 5 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>

Don't glom onto our movement you monster.

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Well they have had sets/filming delayed. I mentioned ealier in the thread there hasnt been a good blockbuster for 2 years but Dune was pretty decent imo. A lot of movies like maverick are just sitting on the burner for this shit to end which hopwfully they say fuck it and they will go back to quality.

Homsar

The last 2 years of award winning films or blockbusters is so terrible lol

Homsar

The memory spell at the end was not needed and made no sense.

Regardless, Peter still fucked up the spell so which put everything in motion

Last edited:

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Raiders? Is that the idea if they let the ark be opened in Berlin instead of an abandoned island?

Just that the movie didn't need to happen. Had they or had they not gave chase to the Nazi's and the Ark, the end of the movie woulda been the same regardless and they all die.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

That's what I like about this new wave of young heroes. Good ideals but they're young and very prone to stupid young person mistakes. I think it's why everyone likes Kate in Hawkeye as well.

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>

I don't recall if the meme has been dropped in this thread or not yet but the whole movie could be re-written as this :

Peter : Hey Strange, can you cast a spell to make everybody forget... about Mysterio?
Strange : No problem at all, barely an inconvenience...

THE END

• 1Picard