Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Im not in a huge city but they essentially removed every movie besides 3 showings for Ghostbusters and 2 for the new west side story this is just showtimes for Digital and not XD or 3D and they are all out
isnt the new West Side Story about trannies? i heard its a huge flop. might as well add more Spidermans since thats what people want to see.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I gotta admit. I was amazingly shocked at the near-non-existent wokeness in this. Particularly after some of the marvel TV shit lately and Feige’s comments.

Homsar

isnt the new West Side Story about trannies? i heard its a huge flop. might as well add more Spidermans since thats what people want to see.
Lol i have no clue, i know the media was giving huge blowjobs for casting actual peurto ricans in the film unlike the original, yet have no issue turning everthing else even real history non white

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

I gotta admit. I was amazingly shocked at the near-non-existent wokeness in this. Particularly after some of the marvel TV shit lately and Feige’s comments.
I hate the fat kid is supposed to be Hobgoblin and his ability to use magic is dumb. Think that was the only thing that bothered me in the movie

• 1Garbage

Caeden

I hate the fat kid is supposed to be Hobgoblin and his ability to use magic is dumb. Think that was the only thing that bothered me in the movie
Yeah. But given what they’ve done I’m sure the next Spider-Man in multiverse 2369 will have a white skinny ned Leeds that stills goblin shit, fucks Betty, then runs around throwing demon pumpkins.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Top tier Marvel movie.

Something so weird about Toby Maguires face in some scenes, like he was replaced by CGI designed to be a caricature of Tobey Maguire's face. Maybe its just age / de-aging effects / makeup, I dunno.

I love the theory about the mid-movie Strange being an alternate version.

On a related note the version of Dr Strange at the end shows up through a Ned portal. The last two people to step through Ned portals were alt universe versions. And the end-movie Strange is different in some ways from previous ones -- he's very hesitant all of a sudden to cast the memory wipe spell and even gets visibly teary eyed talking about how the people who love Peter will forget him.

No big addition to the theory just saying it does open the question of whether it was all the same Dr Strange throughout the movie.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My Cinemark has 46 regular showings, 7 XD showings, 4 D-Box XD, and only a single XD 3D for today alone.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Nice... trailer looks like it'll be good, I'm looking forward to dr strange 2. Also, why are you recording random scenes from a movie? And over 10 mins of credits? Lol.
I like re-watching random shit. And I do the credits just to see the after credits scenes. I've done that ever since I realized Marvel did that with every movie. And usually the intro is very good, so I do this in order to see if I missed anything my first time.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
A+++++ movie, one of the top in the MCU (is it part of the mcu???)

dafoe and garfield scenes were the best. I loved the alex jonesification of jj jameson. The setup at the end was great and I'm looking forward to it if it's realized.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Now's the perfect time to pitch my idea to Warner Brothers for a Crisis on Infinite Earths where we scoop up everyone decent that's ever been in a DC property and face down the Anti-Monitor.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
I wish my theaters kept up 3D. They better fucking bring that out again when Avatar comes back.
I am sooo glad 3D is going away again, hell its had so many comebacks it should be renamed 3Favre

favre.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
is that what they were hinting at? i guess i missed that reference. i read spiderman as a kid, i didnt know that character turns into a villain.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Was a solid SpiderMan movie.

In almost all cases of multiple villains in HollyWood movies they tend to blow fat asshole, but this movie did them right by actually not making their characters twisted retard faggots and pissing on the source material and they didn't over explain each of them. Not all of them got a huge amount of screen time but it was enough to be satisfying.

The 3 Spiderman's together and all the actors over the last 20 years of them making these movies.. and all the actors coming together is what really made this movie special and awesome especially if you grew up watching all of them it left a big impression, and it still hit for the younger generation there were many kids in the theater and they were excited as shit. I think the storyline overall wasn't amazing but it didn't matter because they captured the feeling and emotion of the movie.

Tom Holland is the best Spiderman I have ever watched but seeing the three together they each brought a certain level of charm to the character. The first Toby McGuire one was pretty awesome until it went full aids in Spiderman 3, and Garfield never nailed it but again shitty scripts and piss poor villains. Do yourself a favor and watch this it's worth supporting the Mavel shit that isn't pure woke faggot aids.

wn3nyn3m8w761.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ok I'm excited for a marvel movie for the fist time sense end game. You guys better not be trolling me.

• 1Garbage

Homsar

Was a solid SpiderMan movie.

In almost all cases of multiple villains in HollyWood movies they tend to blow fat asshole, but this movie did them right by actually not making their characters twisted retard faggots and pissing on the source material and they didn't over explain each of them. Not all of them got a huge amount of screen time but it was enough to be satisfying.

The 3 Spiderman's together and all the actors over the last 20 years of them making these movies.. and all the actors coming together is what really made this movie special and awesome especially if you grew up watching all of them it left a big impression, and it still hit for the younger generation there were many kids in the theater and they were excited as shit. I think the storyline overall wasn't amazing but it didn't matter because they captured the feeling and emotion of the movie.

Tom Holland is the best Spiderman I have ever watched but seeing the three together they each brought a certain level of charm to the character. The first Toby McGuire one was pretty awesome until it went full aids in Spiderman 3, and Garfield never nailed it but again shitty scripts and piss poor villains. Do yourself a favor and watch this it's worth supporting the Mavel shit that isn't pure woke faggot aids.

wn3nyn3m8w761.jpg

I hated Topher as venom but he was a good Brock

Randin

Trakanon Raider
When I went to buy a ticket for this online, I actually got put into a queue to access the theater's website. A queue that lasted all of 30 seconds, but still; never seen a movie big enough for that to be a thing.

And it deserved it. A movie with five villains and three Spider-Men--from completely unrelated iterations of the IP--and they made it all fit together and give everyone their moment. I thought Civil War did an amazing job of giving all of its characters time to shine, and this movie at least managed to match that. Ballsy as fuck ending too,

Not only killing May, but going through with the whole memory wiping thing.

The Dr Strange trailer also looked great.

Shuma fucking Gorath, and was that What If Dr Strange at the end there?

Last edited:

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I hated Topher as venom but he was a good Brock

HollyWood has proven they cannot do Venom or Carnage. You have to find people who actually can enough about the source material to try and due justice to beloved characters and sadly that is few and far between.

• 1Garbage

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
is that what they were hinting at? i guess i missed that reference. i read spiderman as a kid, i didnt know that character turns into a villain.
Ned in the comics was hobgoblin, someone correct me if I am wrong, as like a giant pseudo shock reveal. Like Hobgoblin was terrorizing NYC, no one knew who it was, including the writers, and it was only revealed when he turned up throat slit. Which surprised the people writing the main line Spider-Man book, as much as everyone else. It was revealed in a Spider-Man Wolverine crossover book or something like that.