Sports Entertainment

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Am I the only one who didn't really care for the Shield guys as singles? There are wrestlers I would have rather had gotten their singles pushes.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Dean and Seth had the best feud of 2014 until it was ruined by Bray Wyatt interfering in their Hell in a Cell match for no reaaon and I thought Roman Reigns was cool as fuck in the OG Shield but got sick of him quickly once he got a rocket strapped to him before he could cut a decent promo.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i like seth, he seems the most charismatic of the 3

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I like Dean a lot but its pretty clear he couldn't be top guy in WWE. Seth is good too and he's railing Becky Lynch so he's living the dream.

• 1Like

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Raw is pretty terrible, but this is such good shit, man.

pentagram-starwipe.gif

muscle-man-dance.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Raw is pretty terrible, but this is such good shit, man.

pentagram-starwipe.gif

muscle-man-dance.gif
Yeah I turned Raw off once I saw this, it's the only thing worth watching. Though I hear Alexa Bliss turned face which may have been worth it.

I also skipped the entire Roman Reigns match at the start. He's so fucking boring walking to the ring to deal slow and staring at his "yard".

Chris

Potato del Grande
Watched the second half of Best of the Super Juniors today, was my first time watching Japanese matches. Holy shit they have a lot of countering and kicking out of impressive signature moves, amazing to watch though, was a lot like some of the Double or Nothing matches eg Young Bucks, which is pretty obvious given they were regulars there.

Dean Ambrose had a nice little parting shot at WWE, he hit Dirty Deeds on his opponent which was very protected at WWE, his opponent kicked out. He then started smiling and used a super version of it where he used two hands and threw his opponent off the ground and landed him on what looked like his head like a tombstone. He won the match and the US Title with it.

It was like "here is the PG child friendly move, now here is the adult version":

Jericho had a promo too, will be interesting if NJPW give two of their titles to AEW...

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Have you guys been following what Dean Ambrose has been doing? Had his second match a few days ago against a "young lion" which I guess is NJPW's version of jobber/developmental.

Was pretty good but at the end he announced he wants into the G1 tournament then "helped" his opponent to the back, then in his post match interview he was dragging the guy around and saying he was a good kid and would be his training partner/driver now. The entire time the kid was still selling the finisher and staggering around lol.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Raw was good, 2 min opening promo then right into a match with consequences with some stuff I've not seen before (Caesaro fucking up Strowman). Do this every week please.

Seth Rollins showing up to beat up anyone with a chair who even thinks about taking Corbin seriously. Awesome.

You got 5 titles on each show, you can do a #1 contender match once a week until PPV.

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
Caesaro picking up Braun was pretty cool. Braun is a big boy and Caesaro clearly has not skipped leg day.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Have you guys been following what Dean Ambrose has been doing? Had his second match a few days ago against a "young lion" which I guess is NJPW's version of jobber/developmental.

Was pretty good but at the end he announced he wants into the G1 tournament then "helped" his opponent to the back, then in his post match interview he was dragging the guy around and saying he was a good kid and would be his training partner/driver now. The entire time the kid was still selling the finisher and staggering around lol.

I love it. Kid is about to go on his excursion - looks like he will go to AEW and be Deans assistant/lackey