Sports Entertainment

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
There’s a lot of stuff to fix and they set the ground work for a few things last night. Raw wasn’t shit, it just wasn’t as good as last week. There’s a difference. Plus they gotta wait till after the PvP before they really start rolling anyway to finish up current storylines.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
There’s a lot of stuff to fix and they set the ground work for a few things last night. Raw wasn’t shit, it just wasn’t as good as last week. There’s a difference. Plus they gotta wait till after the PvP before they really start rolling anyway to finish up current storylines.
I fell asleep in the first hour and just read what happened on Reddit :/

Seth holding Becky back and checking she is OK constantly is really cringy. Let her be a badass and deal with your own business. I dont remember other couples doing as much of this sort of thing and they have quite a few.

Mixed gender elimination tag is the worst stipulation I've ever seen. It makes no fucking sense, Becky just eliminated herself by winning her half of the match and Zelina was still there to interfere?

It's really important how they open the show and they got it right the last two weeks, I can tell they were trying though since it wasn't a 20 minute in ring promo like it used to be.

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
KO’s delivery this evening was great. He has fat guy athleticism as well.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
KO has been a favorite of mine since he came in. Jericho is my all-time favorite so I was a kid in a candy shop during the whole Festival of Friendship story.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Smackdown has its ups and downs tonight but overall was pretty good I thought. I'm not huge on a program for him with Shane as there's no future to it really (baring something out of left field) but it's nice to see him being used. He already uses the stunner, I think he could be good in an anti hero, no fucks given face if given the right opportunities.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Smackdown has its ups and downs tonight but overall was pretty good I thought. I'm not huge on a program for him with Shane as there's no future to it really (baring something out of left field) but it's nice to see him being used. He already uses the stunner, I think he could be good in an anti hero, no fucks given face if given the right opportunities.
KO was great as was Balor vs Nakamura. I don't understand non title defence matches though.

The end was pretty boring, Roman Reigns main event again... why.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Because they have to finish off that storyline.
By adding Dolph Ziggler and Kevin Owens to It!?

Did they forget Dolph Ziggler was the guy Shane beat to be best in the world and that he and McIntyre hate each other?

This is the most complex story they have done since I started watching last year. Usually it's limited to 2-3 people per story. This one has Roman and Miz as faces and McIntyre, Elias and Shane as heels at minimum. That's ignoring other people getting involved like Undertaker, Ziggler and KO.

Oh my god it's going to be a 3v3 tag at Summerslam... McIntyre/Elias/Shane vs Roman/Miz/KO... 2 out of 3 falls elimination match haha. Then Shane can win and challenge Kofi for the title.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I wouldn’t be surprised to see Dolph get added to Shane’s group and see another authority type faction result from it with KO being in that Austin type role.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
AEW is on right now. Should be another good card.
Wasn't nearly as good as the last two PPVs, my feed was poor quality though and kept jumping back 30 seconds and repeating. May have effected things, I didn't see the finish to the final match.

Best match was the 3v3 tag, was awesome having random thrown together face/heel teams so they are fucking with each other the entire time.

In WWE you'd have them argue who starts off, a spot in the middle where they refuse to tag the other in, then at the end one accidentally hitting the other then begging for forgiveness/looking stunned causing a loss. Every time you'd have 2 or 3 of those. Every time.

In AEW all sorts of things were happening throughout the match on both sides.

I liked the Woman's tag match too, was a nice touch when Riho turned her back on catgirl's entrance. Bea Priestly looked good too, not seen her before.

They fixed the librarian gimmick too by turning them properly heel and not being comedy. It wasn't cringe this time.

Start of the show was the best, that's the opposite of the last PPV. I really disliked the 3 way tag match, they made Angelico's team look weak when they looked great at DoN, Jungle Boy's team cheated so I don't like him anymore and Dark Order just look amateur.

There's a chance that Extreme Rules will be better, other than the weird Women's Championship matches. If Samoa Joe alone wins it'll be better, if Baron Corbin wins WWE is over lol.

• 1Solidarity

Chris

Potato del Grande
Oh my god, watch the Moxley matches on the even days of the G1 here: You searched for G1 - Watch Wrestling, TNA, Online (usually the 2nd or 3rd part you'll have to search but matches are ~30 mins so there's only two per video).

His last match was hilarious, I've never seen anything like it. The post match promo is gold too, that's on youtube I think.